Miss Vikki has no set rate or time, You decide what donation she should recive. Kinda like tipping. My time with her was over the top, and she was rewarded as well. Call her if you like. I just might as well

• Like 1

She is an Excellent Service Provider.

I had the good fortune to get acquainted with this lovely little Lady a short while ago and I was thoroughly satisfied. She made me feel very comfortable Quickly even after I arrived approximately 1/2 hour late. (Cab Drivers in Winnipeg need a lot of Improvement, and lets leave it at that because there is not supposed to be negative comments here).

Even with the late start This encounter will be placed in the upper tier of succe4ssfull visits. Great hands and a better than great Attitude What more can you ask for. She has already been added to my Short list for Winnipeg and that just about covers it doesn't it. "Not a phone # you want to lose."

On my past trip to Winnipeg just had to drop by to spend some time with Spinderella and was not disappointed!! As above she doen't have a set rate and lets you decide on the tip... Very well worth a great tip, very easy going, absolutly beautiful little body! with a butt that is to die for, and a kitty that is like a vice.... Definate repeat!