Hello - New to the Forum

Hello everyone from a new person onboard as this is my first post. I'm looking forward to meeting some new lady friends either from Ottawa or those visiting from time to time. I'm no totally new to the hobby, however I don't have a lenghty resume either with only a dozen or so encounters (SPs and MAs) over the years as a present to myself. Anyhow, there's lots here to read up on in the way of recommendations and some very nice photo albums as well.

I hope to meet some of you in the not too distant future.

Thank-you.

Fumble Fingerz

Welcome to the site, I moved your post from the general discussion area to the Ottawa area for you. Each city has it's own section and this is where most of the Ottawa members contribute.

Hello good afternoon

Welcome to the board

Love your avitar very cool

Hope to make your first time a great one LOL

Guest f***2f***

welcome to the board.....there are a lot of quality people here.....i think you'll come to agree.

I hope you have a great time hobbying in Ottawa:mrgreen:

Thanks very much Soccermum. It would be nice to see you sometime.

Hello good afternoon

Welcome to the board

Love your avitar very cool

Hope to make your first time a great one LOL

Thanks for the welcome. This site is a wealth of information.

welcome to the board.....there are a lot of quality people here.....i think you'll come to agree.

I hope you have a great time hobbying in Ottawa:mrgreen:

Welcome as well. If you happen to have any experiences with any of the ladies who are in the review database, or know someone else in the area who you can list, that's one way to get started. Otherwise, you can post on some of the more general topics so that folks get to know you a bit.

This is a nice friendly place due to the board rules and the efforts of the moderator. Good luck and happy hunting!

welcom to the board fumble fingerz.....cool name........but I hope yo did not get that from opening your own zipper to go for a piss?....:shock:

Welcome to the board FF.

By becoming a member you have empowered yourself to a wealth of knowledge from a lot of knowledgeable members. Some that have very high rates of activities (Dummpy ...) and posts.

Access to directly communicate with members, SPs and (MPs-the good kind like Michelle_MA)

Happy Hobbying

There are 2 places you can look inthe ottawa area marked red. You'll find lots of lovely leds in the scheduling areas or look in the reccommendation area.:-D8)