Has anyone seen her lately or know where she is? She is an absolutely amazing woman and I would rally like to see her again.

She was working last Friday! Truly a wonderful lady!

She is a day time dancer, works most weekdays. If you don't see her it is most likely because she is upstairs, she is a very popular lady

Posted via Mobile Device

Am glad Sally is back. She has been on vacation for quite sometime. And her bestfriend, Sophie, would be M.I.A for such a lllloooooooonng looooong long time :(

Anyways, Brfx has TONS of nice n sexy babes lately :)

AM gald Senorita bonita Sally is back!!! :)

So, wow, had my first champagne room encounter with Sally, had no idea what to expect, was stunned and delighted to see what she brings to the table.

My question is, are there any other ladies who provide similar experiences?

Saw Sally at the Fax today. I got a big hug, but could not get a dance due to all the competition. She is one very popular lady!

There is an asian girl that works there during the day that definitely matches up, She was so awesome but only seems to work a few days

Sophia will be away from the club for a few months, unfortunately.

I think the Asian girl might be Eva, and I concur.

Posted via Mobile Device

Kind of a sticky question, but are we sure these "extras" girls wash up afterwords? The last time I was there it seemed she went right back out onto the floor. I'd hate to think I was getting "sloppy seconds"...

Ya Eva is her Name that Asian girl is smoking hot and really nice too, if Sally is not free see her for sure, infact i would even put her ahead of sally

Does anyone know where Sophia is going...not leaving Ottawa, I hope

Lat time I got text from Sophie aka Sophia, se is going to her home country of Paraguay until the winter seasons, or maybe even a bit longer though. :(

Additional Comments:

Ya Eva is her Name that Asian girl is smoking hot and really nice too, if Sally is not free see her for sure, infact i would even put her ahead of sally

Too bad for me, I havent seen this "Eva". I have met Eva 2 weeks ago, but she is an ebony babe. sHE is very slim, perky boobs, Cute, somewhat sensual and is veyr athlethic. She truly enjoyed my massage though :)

Was there 2 Friday's ago and saw a beautiful brunette not a regular over there, also speaks English big boobs, who is she? She wasn't there this Friday??!! She looked Portugese , very attractive, she might be nights 2!!