Victoria and Rachelle Duo

Wow! My good friend Rachelle teamed up with the incredible, hot, Victoria Jolie, who was visiting Kingston for a few days. Rachelle sets everything up, the date, time, etc. We meet in Victoria`s hotel room, (she doesn`t do outcalls when on tour). Rachelle answers the door, (in a cute little teddy!), but THEN I meet Victoria! Holy Sh....!! Just like her pics! Very firm, well scuptured frame, and my God, those tits...!! She`s wearing this sheer, see-through neglegie, with a thong. She throws her arms around me and gives a lovely hug and very passionate kiss, like we`re long lost friends. Well it doesn`t take much convincing to get undressed and join them on the bed! They quickly get down to business. Victoria begins with THE most incredible BBBJ ever! Wet, sloppy, deep throat, you name it. And then Rachelle joins her: the two of them at the same time! Then the two do a little girl-on-girl action, then,...well...things kinda became a pleasant blur after that! lol At one point, Rachelle`s riding me cowgirl style while Victoria`s sitting on my face. mmmmm! I finally finish off between Victoria`s incredible fun bags, giving her a lovely, hot facial. We clean up, then lie there together for awhile, resting, chatting. No one`s even looking at a clock. Then, reluctantly, I get dressed, and after a few more hugs, kisses, leave, barely able to walk back to my car! LOL

Would I repeat? HELL YEAH!!

The man who saw both Victoria and Rachelle may be the luckiest man on the planet. I have seen Rachelle once and had a fantastic time, beautiful sexy smart. I have alos seen Victoria a couple of times and she is sooo sexy and gets into soo much...makes me cum 2 to 3 times every time we meet. To have both of them at the same time i dont think i could handle lol. I have to set that up. Once again lucky you pal.

Guess you didn`t notice, but my post was from 2009.  Yes, it was a great time, but sadly, have to report that one has tragically passed away, and the other, as far as I know,  is no longer in the biz.  

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.