morning incalls

Guest fl***gfi***rs

hey there - any SPs offering morning incalls? I need to warm up on a cold morning!:-D

Most ladies have there hours posted on cerb postings or on there websites, I only do mornings and afternoon's, as I like to keep my after work hours for my gym time...lol

To get your day started then having a morning encounter with sexy and delicious Paige, shit after the morning romp;-)..I'd be dragging my ass to the gym in the evening:lol:

Most ladies have there hours posted on cerb postings or on there websites, I only do mornings and afternoon's, as I like to keep my after work hours for my gym time...lol

I have a lot more energy in the morning than I do after spending 10-11 hours at work. So, "huggy kissy" in the morning always works for me.

My problem is that, being shy, I push my luck by asking the lady to come to my hotel for an outcall visit as I dont do incalls. That usually helps identify the real morning people from the lounge around and drink coffee types. (smile) The upside is I always have a lovely continental breakfast available!

By the way, per your initial question, I know that both French Kiss and Garden of Eden can support early morning incall activities when they have ladies visiting, and its good to see the local ladies posting as well.

Guest f***2f***

early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise!!:mrgreen: