Hi i am a newbie, and this was my first time exp,it was a little hard to meet up between my phone messing up and tight schedules,to say the least it was well worth it,when i showed up she made me feel comfortable by her very friendly attitude, and good chat, she has a very pretty face and a drop dead gorgeous body,her smell is amazing,nice soft touch, U HAVE ME HOOKED katie__xoxo,i dont do details .....but i dont think i will ever try to go anywhere ,for it was far easier to find out what i was getting into and finding out what she looks like etc to the actual meet has been far easier than even trying with most others that i have talked to messaged etc..and for the the icing .....she is SUPER CUTE i would say a size 2 tops damn i just left and i want to go back already :P * rating for me

ty katie licky licky :P lol

...both of us happened to be in Brandon the weekend of the 20-21-22,

i am coming back to Brandon this weekend ( 28-29-30 ) see you all then

-katie

xoxo

I posted a review on Katie in on a few of the review boards yesterday. I would have put it here, but it wouldn't let me. I agree with everyone else, Katie is all that!

how do i use it? i would give it a go ::)

Were you able to get your cam working in chat Katie? If not PM me and I will try to assist you.