Good-bye Halifax and thank-you

I will be leaving Halifax in 8 days after spending the last 25 years here. I met some lovely ladies here on cerb and wish I was able to have met more. Maybe I'll be fortunate to see them in Ontario or on future visits when I return.

I would just like to say thank-you as you made my time here so much more enjoyable. xoxo

Mister C,

I will truly miss you and the time we have spent together having "fun", the amazing photo shot you did and our night out to Ralph's. It was a pleasure meeting you and you will always hold a special place in my heart as a very good and true friend. I'm truly sad to see you are finally moving but on to new life adventures!!

All my Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

Sorry to hear that we are loosing one of our more active east coast members. Although we have never actually met in person, I have always found your posts to be thoughtful, and I usually agree with your perspectives. I hope you continue to take part in the east coast forums as you have certainly earned you place as an "east coaster", if only in spirit and not by geography. Best of luck to you Mister C.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Best of luck in Upper Canada, MC! Don't be a stranger!

I hope that in time you will find much happiness in Ontario as you had found here in the tiny maritimes. Even though I haven't met you and have just begun my journey here on CERB and the business, I wish one martimer from another fond wishes and bon voyage.

But don't worry, many of us maritimers have taken over many other provinces, so I am very sure you will see a bluenoser or two during your stay in Ontario. LIke a bad cold, sometimes we are just too hard to get out of your system.