Anyone have experience with Haily the stripper from montreal?

gentlemen,

Ms. Haley the stripper from Mopntreal has been reviwed here a by a few gents under the name of "sexy haley" as far as I can find. I know because i was interested in knowing too!

gentlemen,

Ms. Haley the stripper from Mopntreal has been reviwed here a by a few gents under the name of "sexy haley" as far as I can find. I know because i was interested in knowing too!

That's not the same Haily he is referring to. Sexy Haley is not a stripper from Montreal.

she seems to be operating with another girl Kelly (stripper?). Anyone experienced any of them.

Haily ... With that exact spelling on BP ... Just saw her. Simply amazing! Shy of sounding like a shill ... She has the hottest body in my experience ... No quibble, and I had a great time to the point that I extended my time and she gave me the full PSE! I didn't upgrade to Greek but everything on her was natural, gods perfection, and great personality. Lovely gift and I thank god for the gift. I'm non-religious btw, but now I believe, there is no other explanation!