Yeah. I saw her yesterday. I would put a reco in but after about 4 years on this site I haven't posted enough to be able to do that (Need 5 posts minimum). She's a great lady, smokin' hot and super talented. Also, a very cute kitty; and I mean that in the most literal non-sexual way possible. She has this little kitty that she rescued and though it's not completely official yet, may just be the cutest thing on the planet.

I have not met her yet but in chatting with her she seems to be a very nice girl who answered my questions completely and never made me feel I was wasting her time. She has a website which is amazingly well done with all the info you would ever need and some great photos as well. You can find her website address in her Cerb bio information...check it out , so well done !!

Edited by boomer01
wrong info

Yes Boomer I agree 100%we with you she is very nice when I email her seems like down to earth next door type girl. Hopefully to meet her in near future

Guest d*k***

I got the same impression...I may go to visit her in the following days