Hi Everyone

Complete noob here, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question.

Are there any SPs in Winnipeg who offer BBFS? I'm not going to DO it - too dangerous - I'm just wondering if it exists.

Thanks All!

CERB is a recommendation board and not a review board. Like you have implied, most people would consider an offer of BBFS to be a major negative - a red flag for a provider who demonstrates inadequate concern for safety.

There are providers who have been rumored to offer this service in the past but in general you will not find this information on CERB because we do not condone negative commentary on the SPs.

The answer to your question is "yes" in that there are SPs who (supposedly) will offer this service. Will you find that information here? Probably not. And for the safety of your fellow hobbyists, PLEASE don't engage in this activity! It puts you AND OTHERS at risk.

The answer to your question is yes; in that there are SPs who (supposedly) will offer this service. ....... for the safety of your fellow hobbyists, PLEASE don't engage in this activity! It puts you AND OTHERS at risk.

And yet, ironically, we are not allowed to post who these high risk SP's are.

Additional Comments:

if youre not going to do it or dont want to do it, then why even ask?

To avoid those who provide it. Knowledge is the power to make an informed decision. Ignorance is a game of Russian Roulette.

I let this go as it appears he is trying to avoid anyone who may do this (Higher risk) . Hopefully no one names names if someone is silly enough to offer this out in the peg'

- Please make sure NO ONE names anyone on the site who does this.

- Anyone on cerb found trying to FIND someone who does offer this for BBFS and not avoidance will be removed from the site without warning. If a PM is reported to me that someone is looking for BBFS I will remove them as well.

So guys... and gals.... be smart! Please.... We all know that BBFS puts ALL the community at higher risk (of a number of sti/std's including some very serious ones) so anyone offering this should be avoided and anyone seeking this should be (and will be) booted from this site.

Everyone should know the risks and I understand why someone would want to know who to avoid if someone is offering this but cerb is really not the place for that either.