very safe SP's

Guest as*r

Hello everyone

I am new to this hobby but looking forward to jumping in. As someone new to this I obviously want to have the most safe, discrete and fun time possible so I just wanted to enquire if there are any suggestions as to very safe SP's who do not provide uncovered service to any clients (bbbj, cim, etc).

Since I will most likely be doing an incall it is also a priority to know that the SP would have a discrete location without the attraction of LE (not known for drugs, gangs, underage people or anything like that) preferably in a normal residential area where people dont suspect things.

Sorry if that comes across as overly cautious, as I said, I am new to this and after a bit of research, those are really my only concerns. If you have any suggestions please let me know or send me a PM!

Thanks

list of girls who perform bbbj is pretty short, but i dont think any lady that does provide that service would mind if you politely said youd perfer to do everything safe.

list of girls who perform bbbj is pretty short,
I respectfully disagree. At least half of Winnipeg SPs provide BBBJ. In fact, many SPs who proclaim that all services are covered provide BBBJ to many clients, as long as it's not made public through the boards.

but i dont think any lady that does provide that service would mind if you politely said youd perfer to do everything safe.
I agree with that, although very few pooners would turn down BBBJ when offered.