Hey Cloe!

I prefer to have a weekday visit, but that's just me. I have kids at home and can not spare the night life. But I have been known to have a few nooners

With me, Anytime is generally good as long as nothing else is on the agenda.

Posted via Mobile Device

Weekdays in the late morning/early afternoon are my preferred time.

Oh what a perfect lunch. :-D lol

Thank you Gentlemen!

The reason I am asking is because I will have to attend a few business meetings in Ottawa (mid March) and I was wondering if I should spend the weekend there and share some good times with you! :mrgreen:

My prefence is morning because I am diabetic and work shift work.

I perform better in the morning and the pills work better on an empty stomach and I get a stronger stiffer in the morning than the evenng or I prefer before supper as the pills again work better on an empty stomach. Still perform but harder to get the sp off.:wink:;-)

Edited by E.D. man
spelling

Prefer to meet with Ladies?

Is the weekend more convinient for you?

Are week days easier for you to get away discreetly?

I've noticed when visiting Ottawa that daytime is the best for the gentlemen...working hours mostly{9-5} the occasional evenings are fine too. Weekends are different for me but thats anywhere i go...i think mostly because most of the gentlemen i see are family men...just thought that might help you some...

kisses you gorgeous woman {oops did i say that?}

Emma A

• Like 1

Thank you Gentlemen!

The reason I am asking is because I will have to attend a few business meetings in Ottawa (mid March) and I was wondering if I should spend the weekend there and share some good times with you! :mrgreen:

I am sure that anytime you can arrange to be here you will find admirers! Don't worry about that, it is only going to effect the number that are going to be too late to get an appointment, on a weekday there would 50 or 60 broken heart and on the weekend maybe only 20 or 30 :)

Dumpy and Emma have a point, you will have a full schedule any day of the week in Ottawa!

We are just that bad! wink, wink

Guest i***k***
Thank you Gentlemen!

Definitely weekends are better for me personally, work tends to get in the way of my playtime quite a bit... I'm usually up for a late evening romp but that isn't always possible either.

Anytime with Miss Cloe would be a preference ;) But personnally really like getting into alot fun on a week day morning :) and yes it is more discreet skipping away from work! lol..especially spending quality time in/on the bed.:grin:

Prefer to meet with Ladies?

Is the weekend more convinient for you?

Are week days easier for you to get away discreetly?

I've noticed when visiting Ottawa that daytime is the best for the gentlemen...working hours mostly{9-5} the occasional evenings are fine too. Weekends are different for me but thats anywhere i go...i think mostly because most of the gentlemen i see are family men...just thought that might help you some...

kisses you gorgeous woman {oops did i say that?}

Emma A

I think Emma is right. From what I've been told by local SPs, the clientele is mostly middle-aged middle-class independent business guys and some civil servants with flexible hours (lol), most of whom show up during the day. Not really a lot of late night party crowd here - at least not who are into paying for sex.

Personally, I like mornings because I always wake up with a hard on. lol Though early evening is good as well, much better for you after supper than port and cigars. lol And weekends in the daytime, because it's flexible and spontaneous.

I'm good to go 24 hours a day, but usually prefer nights. I don't work for the governement and can't take off from work whenever I feel like it, so I usually make evening appointments.