Longest Sp around???

I'm pretty new here, but this seems like a good thread to chime in on.

I'm 42, now. I started out when I was 18, working as a model for life drawing classes. I gradually started seeing clients after about two years of modelling. Providing for a few clients put me through university and grad school for about five years. Occasionally, I did some high volume work when I really needed the money, but I didn't enjoy that very much and entertaining the steady clients was much more satisfying overall.

I retired near the end of grad school. Two years later, I married, had three children, and a pretty ordinary life. My marriage ended and a combination of circumstances related to my divorce left me completely impoverished with two kids to care for. The work I was doing wasn't making ends meet for us. A man I knew offered me a "sugar daddy" relationship, and I accepted.

For the last five years, I've been providing to a small number of steady, regular clients, some of whom were referred by one or two others, and some I found on . In the last six months, one of my oldest clients died, two others moved away from Vancouver, and another has become seriously ill.

For the first time in my life, I'm advertising for clients. I'm enjoying having more variety seeing clients who only want to see someone once in a while. In time, I may return to having a stable number of regulars. It's hard to know about that, though. I keep thinking that I'll be too old for this sometime soon, but that doesn't seem to be the case! It amuses me to think that most people "out there" would never imagine that a woman my age could make her living in the sex trade. I'm a big girl, too, which also doesn't seem to matter.

Anyway, overall, I'd say I've been providing for about 10 years, plus two years as a model.

Damn you look good for 40 Brandi... I was thinking you where in early early thirties...

Your a yummy yummy lady.

Thank you - flattery will get you everywhere.

Now I got to go look at your profile and see this bum for myself.

You know what they say today?s 40 is yesterdays 30. I am looking for one of those t- shirts that say life begins at 40. Actually what I usually tell people is my secret to looking young is that every year I gain weight and therefore this stretches the wrinkles out and keeps the skin smooth. lol? seriously what is 40 supposed to look like? Grey hair, false teeth and wrinkles? Not in this life time.

• Like 1

Hahaha, Brandi, I love it.

I always steal the Patton Oswalt bit, and tell people that I absorbed a twin in the womb. He talks too much when I drink, and people get freaked out, so this is a layer of courtesy fat. Hahaha.

And Paige, they are quite possibly the best, most realistic big fake tata's I've laid my eyes, hands, tongue, mouth etc... on yeeeehaaaawwwwr!

I think Brandi looks so good for 40 due to the west coast lifestyle, less stress, slower pace and cool sea air, of course it could have something to do with all the playtime too :) She's got that beach bum surfer gurl thang goin on, and I mean that as a compliment.

Hang ten sister!

Stress free? LOL I wish?..

There is no ocean here, it is 3.5 to 4 hrs away, I am south central B.C. the ocean is on the west coast. Here is a map http://www.hellobc.com/NR/rdonlyres/196F50E4-DC25-4CEF-9E49-89B6EC18011C/0/BC01.pdf see how far I am from the ocean.

I do not know about this one but what about Lili Love. I think she's now near 56 years old and still in the business. Pretty as hell for her age...

I do not know about this one but what about Lili Love. I think she's now near 56 years old and still in the business. Pretty as hell for her age...

I would even say Pretty as hell. She was 56 2 years ago sooo..