Michelle Fox....Rocks!

Guest **tb**69

Holy Snappin' arseholes Batman !!! this woman is a complete sexual goddess.:shehot:

I haven't seen a courtesan this beautiful since ...well I suppose Ive never been with a more beautiful woman. And she's not just a pretty package, Michelle's sexual repertoire is well stocked and she's a master of it all.

If you can manage to drag your eyes off of her face for a minute you'll find her superb natural "b cup" breasts and nipple fetishist be forewarned, hers are amazing. Ive always considered myself an assman and Michelle's will have you in complete awe.Lingerie, stockings, all that flowing red hair...you'd swear you'd died and gone to heaven. Sweet tasting everywhere, (dont want to kiss n tell everything here) not a clock watcher .....I could go on but suffice to say that for the $$$/hr she'll leave you spent, or should i say well spent. A must C :icon_exclaim:

Additional Comments:

just realized this is in the wrong area...should be under recommendations ...jetboy69

Guest **tb**69

thx dude....she really has to be experienced. An absolute dream...(wet that is ), jetboy69

Guest **tb**69

thx dude, she really needs to be experienced...an absolute dream (wet that is) jetboy 69

Guest **tb**69

thx dude...(dudette?) Michelle certainly is a sight to behold and experience

Jetboy is not exaggerating Michelle is all that and more,not only is she hot but probably one of the finest companions i,ve ever met !Warm smart and a great conversationalist, i could spend my life savings before i,d tire of her sensuous charms , absolutely one of a kind !!!

Guest **tb**69

Absolutely Renegade , good point ! ... Michelle's intelligence and palpable warmth make her truly special...

Guest **tb**69

sorry folks , obviously not the best at using the system here...my bad :(