Sign in to follow this  

I never know what to put here...Summer specials and something fun to read? It works.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good morning you bunch of ruthless wildebeest sausages

Let's cut threw the bullshit and call a spade a spade shall we.

You want to feel like a man, a King even; You want to be pampered, seduced, doted on for a little while. Slip away to a fantasy and be pleasured by a beautiful woman. I'm here to provide that. So stop belly aching and book already.

You know what I offer and I know what you like! steamy sultry showers for 2, decadent nude erotic massage, slippery, hot, toe curling body slides, and a wonderfully relaxing release

I offer a variety of things if requested such as reverse massage, reverse body slides, prostate massage (if you have a toy bring it!) Just to name a few.

Ask about some of the naughty things that clients request...bet that peeks your curiosity ;)

I'm all yours you savage beetle toffees! Today 10am-6pm Wed 10am-6pm Thurs 10am-6pm

Fri 10am till late Sat 10am till late (Please pre-book)To book email at [email protected] or text 613-240-0917

For the summer I will be offering summer packages! It's a great way to save money and still be pampered and seduced by yours truly!

So here's how it works and here are the packages.

Package one

The Trial Package:

3 erotic massages for 350

You get a free massage and it's almost half off the total cost!

package two

The once a weeker:

4 erotic massages for 420

You get a free massage and it's almost half off the total cost!

Package three

The erotic expert:

6 erotic massage for 600

You get 2 free massages it's almost half off the total cost!

Prepay the total cost and prebook 24hrs in advanced to ensure the time you want. Because you have pre-paid the cost you would be considered a priority client. (This only applies to the days I am working. Please don't assume you can book on my days off.) Cancellations should be made an hour or 2 in advanced.

It's that simple! you save money, get free massages and get to have fun when you choose!

Michaella

Can't wait to caress you all over!

Sign in to follow this