I just tried to make an appointment with this girl today and as everything was according to the plan when i arrived at her hotel, i could hear other female voices behind that door and then i was greeted by a totally different girl and said to come back in another 15 minutes, so then i said ok?

i come back 20 minutes and was told again by another different girl to come back, this time i said no i will not, this is a waste of time. Then as i walked away this other girl came out and said "hey sweety she is just coming out now, she is ready for you!" as i turned around this girl looked oddly familiar, and as i walked closer it was "Chloe" and then i completely walked away.

then Natasha bitched and cursed at me, waste of time, she told me to come at 4:30pm, then 530pm, and yea.

i've never had this before, has anyone?

Good on you for walking away.:bigclap:

Too often guys will accept this kind of thing and all it does is positively reinforce the SP's bad behaviour.

Maybe while they sat there for a few minutes after you left, thinking of that rock they were going to buy with the money you paid them, they leaarned a little lesson.

Cheers

PS: One question to clarify. Was this also a B&S (Chloe is also Natasha) or was there actually a Natasha as shown in the BP ad?

(I'm a little slow this morning. LOL!)

• Like 1

Funny you mentioned that, i did not care to turn around after i was bitched at, so i have no idea if "natasha" was really the girl i saw in the ad or if it was a B&S with chloe?!

Waste of time.