Does anyone eat these? My former roommate in the US figured that since I live in Canada, I could get these and send them back to him. Much to his dismay, they don't actually sell them here and the part of the US he lives in so now he has to bulk order them on the internet.

Anyway, I was wondering if there's any Canadians who actually eat "Canada Mints". I can't stand them myself, this comic sums it up:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z182/Jul3ia/Pink-Canada-Mints.jpg

They're made by Necco, like Sweetheart candies and whatnot. I don't think we get many other Necco products up here. But yeah, apparently they were sold in Canada first didn't do so well and then went to the US where they're still made today. Came out in the late 1800s or something like that.

Personally, I think they're horrible. They really do taste like IcyHot smells. But my ex roommate swears by them.

My mom used to keep them in a candy jar in the living room... that was a long time ago. They have a long shelf life good thing cause once you have one you will not be back.

you can usually find them at the GT Boutique in the candy junk sale bin. There awful:twisted:

for information on "GT Boutique"........

it is better known as "Giant Tiger"

Hahahahaha I thought "GT Boutique" was universally recognized but you are probably right to clarify!

for information on "GT Boutique"........

it is better known as "Giant Tiger"

My mom used to keep them in a candy jar in the living room... that was a long time ago. They have a long shelf life good thing cause once you have one you will not be back.

So they are that bad? I have had those Frisk's and they are pretty damned strong as it is. Same goes for that Dentyne Ice gum, which I do like.