Sexy Costumes!

Guest f***2f***

Holy Shit that's like something right out of penthouse forum emma....and I am seriously aroused....holy crap!!:boobies:

Just had this vision Emma, of all the costume houses in Ottawa inexplicably having a run on hotel cleaners uniforms....ha ha

At the very least, you should be phoning them and giving them a "heads up" lol

thanx for a great story...after the stock market yesterday...needed something to "raise a smile"!

Holy Shit that's like something right out of penthouse forum emma....and I am seriously aroused....holy crap!!:boobies:

i have many more...hehe kisses

One beautiful fall afternoon in NYC i was out and about ...i just love walking throught the streets there. I was in time square and the afternoon was fast turning into evening....

i'm a pretty fast walker especially there....i was not paying attention and missed my street back to my hotel...upon realizeing this i turned quickly and bumped into this very tall handsome man....i made my apologies and started on my way again...i hear "wait,excuse me".

i turn to see if he wa speaking to me...he says" i'm not weird or anything and ummmmm welll i have a confession to make". I'm thinking ...ooo oh this is a weird handsome stranger and as i'm about to leave again he says..."i have been following you". Ok this would normally freak even me out and make me run like hell but i didn't have that weird feeling in the pit of my stomach saying danger danger. So i say "why?"

he replies "i love your look....you look so beautiful and so nice".

hmmmm i'm thinking..he does have this great accent and he certainly is beautiful to look at..so we start walking and talking and my thoughts were right... he is just a lonely guy new to the city....i eventually invite him to my hotel room...he's certainly not thinking sex....{Germans are weird that way...kind of shy...well maybe thats just the ones i have met}lol

So i offer him a drink and tell him to take off his coat since by this time we have already been in the room 20mins...

Sometimes when people are very quiet and i don't know what their thinking i get nervous and then i do what i do best...attack...lol

i saunter over to him and sit on his lap...my legs spread on either side of him so my skirt rises to almost crotch level..

i look at him for a sec or 2 and realize hes very nervous...lol...that just makes me more naughty...i start kissing him softly then more egerly....i am so aroused by his innocence{maybe he's pretending} that i can't take this silliness much longer...

i ask him to get up...he looks at me kind of strange as he doesn't know if he did something wrong or not...he stands...i push him on the bed,undo his zipper and start sucking him....he i'm sure was not expecting this....i look up to see his face and its beet red...lol...

i wiggle down his jeans...and without taking anything else off him nor i, i start riding him.... finally he gives in and switches places....he manages to release my breasts and start sucking as hard as hes fu**ing me....fast....and to the point...and very passionate....it was over quit quickly but it was damn hot....

kisses,

Emma

• Like 1

i look at him for a sec or 2 and realize hes very nervous...lol...that just makes me more naughty...i start kissing him softly then more egerly....i am so aroused by his innocence{maybe he's pretending} that i can't take this silliness much longer...

i ask him to get up...he looks at me kind of strange as he doesn't know if he did something wrong or not...he stands...i push him on the bed,undo his zipper and start sucking him....he i'm sure was not expecting this....i look up to see his face and its beet red...lol...

i wiggle down his jeans...and without taking anything else off him nor i, i start riding him.... finally he gives in and switches places....he manages to release my breasts and start sucking as hard as hes fu**ing me....fast....and to the point...and very passionate....it was over quit quickly but it was damn hot....

kisses,

Emma

I would love to have the guts to do that, that might be one of my next fantasies, thanks for sharing!

I would love to have the guts to do that, that might be one of my next fantasies, thanks for sharing!

you just have to follow your instincts...and make sure you feel safe...i'm always open to new things and ideas....most of all though be safe!

kisses,

Emma A

I don't fake orgasms, with a lover or a client and i do have them. mmmm I do I do. I tend to have a better orgasm on top but if I must I willll resort to a toy. Help me out or don't, if I'm turned on I do my best to make sure my body gets what it needs.

I had a client who was coming to see me once a week (until I moved to Toronto). Married, 38, asian and very handsome. Brought me jewellry and wanted to chat on msn almost every day. Dangerous stuff in this business. I try to keep it very light so that I don't become emotionally involved.

I have been fascinated recently with women who really squirt and have experienced it myself a few times, but not enough and not as easily as I would like to!!! It is a stronger orgasm and far more satisfying.

This asian client was so intrigued by my desire to squirt that when I suggested a site I'd watched a video on (red tube I think) which was very tastefully done and educational, he wanted to watch it and practise on me. Poor me eh? Practise on me and pay me too!! Okay!

Well, the instructions on this video were really good. The first time he came to me and followed the teacher's advice I squirted, and felt .. hmm very satisfied. Ever seen Gone with the Wind? The scene where Scarlet wakes up after a night of real passion with Rhett just before he dumps her? Ya. She squirted..

Well, the following week he came back and again..... held my pelvic area down on the bed, lubricated me, stroked me, licked me, and then put the required number of fingers in, aggressively stroking, hitting it just right except this time he did it three times... wouldn't stop. One orgasm, some kissing, more playing and squirting a second time. Well the third time I had an orgasm that can only be described as a whole body orgasm. It took a couple of minutes to recover, left me feeling incredibly grateful to him (I kept asking him what he wanted, anything, what does he need...) and left me shuddering and shaking on my bed for a good few minutes. It left me sobbing.

Good thing I moved away; a man who can do this has power baby!

sigh. I miss him.

I have had a lot of requests for encounters from really young men and generally turn them down if they're under 25. Just before I came to Toronto though I have to say, I said yes to a 19 year old. Took a while for him to convince me; he kept sending emails and finally I said I'd chat with him on msn. He was very persistent. Once I saw him on web cam (just his face!) I thought to mysef "Just this once... ". I couldn't resist; he looked like Kurt Cobaine and was so cheeky.

I was expecting someone who was wanting to learn but in fact he was as confident as an older man. Little on the skinny side for my taste, not fully grown (omg) but was a sweetie (and yes I've been to see The Reader, could totally relate!). I kneeled in front of him as he sat naked on my bed and he reached forward, slide his hand between my stockinged thighs and into my pussy. The other hand stroked my breasts and nipples. He was in charge for sure. He told me to lie back and moved his face down between my legs, traced his tongue along my thighs and tasted me, looked up and smiled a big smile. So cheeky. Fingers and tongue and my fantasy right there and I came like crazy! He surprised the hell out of me! I was careful not to make him cum too quickly during oral as I wanted him to enjoy all of it, fucking as well. I was so tempted to let him experience anal sex with me for the first time but I charge extra for that, even though I love it and he only had the fee I'd given him. A lady has to have some tricks (yep pun intended). I asked him afterwards if he'd been with a lot of women and he said a few; he'd had a couple of threesomes. At 19 I was just finding out about vibrators and lesbians! It's a different world, that's for sure.

I don't date men younger than 40 but having a client that's younger can be interesting. Most are nervous, cum quickly and don't have a clue but now and then... you get a nice surprise!