who is mr jetz

I'm disgusted to learn that all those fake ads weren't just to scam people and bait and switch. But to hide the 'real' underage girls who fell victim to this goof!! The police better keep him in jail, or i suspect someone will make him disapear once and for all. There's gotta be a better way than sitting back and watching this guy exploit 14 year olds for several months..... I imagine his karma will be very unpleasant in jail.

Posted via Mobile Device

Mr jetz will be in PC (protective custody) and fairly safe except his personality may take him into danger even there.

Mr jetz will be in PC (protective custody) and fairly safe except his personality may take him into danger even there.

I agree with old buck. In fact ( and please i'm not condoning any crimes) but they actual live quite well in jail and rarely unless some inmate checks in for the sole purpose of getting after one of them, they get what's coming to them..

They get treated the best in there. So basically he'll sit there for at most a year till trial then get sentenced for about 5 and get that year he sat with count and he'll two thirds , so he'll probally do 2 1/2 and which in p.c is a walk in the park get out and most likely re - offend. That's our awesome justice system for you.

I'm fairly confident the guards will be sure to have a few slip ups in regards to the wellbeing of mr.jetz. These thing tend to occur, and i know a few guys waiting for that opportunity to present itself.

Posted via Mobile Device

If this waste of skin was pimping underage girls, can the cops go after the johns for sex with a minor? I can just see this asshole having a bunch of numbers in his phone records for the cops to start investigating.

I'm sure there are a few nervous dudes around waiting to see what happens next. Serves them right for having anything to do with this scumbag.

Guest drhot69

His BP ads are still running TOO MUCH. Either he's got it on auto-pilot or his SPs have taken over. Could the whole thing be run by a 14 y.o. now?

His BP ads are still running TOO MUCH. Either he's got it on auto-pilot or his SPs have taken over. Could the whole thing be run by a 14 y.o. now?

They can be configured to run multiple times, I am told...

I recently learned that bp has been reposting 2 of my old ads every 3 days, without me setting it this way. I find this amusing, as when i starting posting ads i always had check if it had expired and renew it.

I assume the difference was i now use a prepaid credit card?

If the mr.jetz ads are still running, this could be why. Hopefully he used prepaid card and it is nearly empty.

If not that, i would suspect law enforcement, or sumone he has contacted to manage his 'girls' in an attempt for canteen funds and lawyer fees?

Sorry to hear him being arrested has not solved the mr. Jetz ads.

I would flag it to bp, stating that by running them they are assisting in the exploitation and sale of underage girls and send links to his news articles.

You would think this would have already been brought to there attention by WPS.

Posted via Mobile Device

WOW just WOW. I am just speechless and sick to my stomach reading this. Not only is this person whom in my eyes is lower than the crap stuck to the bottom of my shoe not in jail he gets to run for office? Seriously? He actually got 100 legitimate votes?

Could you imagine if this guy got into office? He would probably push to legalize child prostitution. This is absolutely nothing but a publicity stunt as this guy obviously craves the attention which is what he will undoubtetly continue to get.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/story/2012/08/20/mb-mrjetztv-fort-whyte-byelection.html?cmp=rss