Lisa

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Dear Cerbites,

I would like to introduce you to a wonderful massage attendant. I have seen Lisa many times in the last few months and I do intend to repeat in the future.

I first noticed her ads offering a sister massage duo. I have not had the pleasure to try the duo yet, but I am glad to have met Lisa.

She is a very attractive woman. Perfect in many aspects. She has a wonderful bum, spectacular breasts and a beautiful smile.

The overall experience is very sensual. I always leave a pleased man. I am sure you will enjoy!!

I would also like to mention that the room at Angels Touch are very nice and most importantly they are well maintained and clean.

So I recommend both the very sexy Lisa and also Angels Touch.

Agency Angels Touch
I would visit again
Agency Angels Touch
I would visit again

I met Lisa at Angel's and let me say she is an amazing MP who will have you wanting to return sooner than later. Her demeanor and candor will NOT have you at ease, quite the opposite!

If you're shy about stripping down in front of a woman, you won't with Lisa. The clothes can't come off fast enough.

She won't leave you wanting more, for a few hours.

I highly recommend the exotic beauty.

Gentlemen,

A night I won't soon forget; I call Angel's for a last minute appointment (sorry...my bad) and of course...all booked...then I take the advice of the very friendly voice on the other end of the phone and call back later in case of a "no show"...and wallah, the gods take mercy on me and I'm meeting Lisa for the first time.

Boys...I was simply not prepared for the vision in front of me. "Attractive" is a complete understatement. She is drop dead...take your breath away...smoking HOT gorgeous. Seeing her and being greeted with a genuinely friendly smile and firm hand shake had me pinching myself.

Her message skills are undeniable. I have been to many therapeutic message professionals and Lisa can hold her own w/the best of them and when you add her fun personality, out of control looks and sensual aura into the mix I'm afraid she has ruined me for anyone else.

I will admit that this was my first visit w/a MP, but after meeting Lisa it will not be my last. Lets all hope She stays around for a looooong time (sorry girl :-( you are just toooo hot).

To the proprietors of Angel's touch...classy place and very clean. Please know the talent and beauty you have in Lisa.

I will be back....

Well guys, I have not posted anything for a while, and the reason is that I am such a devotee of Lisa that I not had any desire to see anyone else! I confirm the descriptions in the reviews above; she is gorgeous, sensual, unhurried, and very committed to ensure that you are happy with the experience!

Could not agree more, Lisa is pretty much the gold standard. She has it all and a fantastic personality. I have seen her since my last recommendation and will book again. Enjoy all, you won't be disappointed.

Saw Lisa again last night. She is fast becoming my weekly "fix"....lol. Each vist is better than the last. If you have not seen her yet you are missing out HUGE!

I had the pleasure of meeting Lisa in her private location. She is an amazing and tal3nted dancer, with a perfect 10 body. I wont go into details but she gave me the best lapdance/massage I have ever had. Just amazing

Ebony Lisa is working at ALO West on Carling these days - She was on the schedule on Tues. and I had the good fortune of noticing this and managed to get a convenient booking... WOW!! She's back and better than ever - she is also on the schedule for tomorrow, Fri. Sept. 30, and I would encourage all ebony massage lovers to not miss the chance - you won't regret a session with Lisa, believe me!

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4381&pictureid=28454

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4381&pictureid=35733

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=4381&pictureid=35797

I've been seeing Lisa for the past few years when she is available and she is a positive, fun-loving woman with a great sense of humour. As you can see she is slim, busty and has great muscle definition but it is the stunning smile and twinkle in her eye that melts me every time.

I'll definitely be back in to see her soon! Keep your eye on the ALO schedule to see when she's available.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.