Toronto issues survey on strip club rules

I doubt it would cover brampton (part of peel right?) and all the clubs in brampton closed years ago as far as I know.

I've been to the clubs downtown Toronto and I'm pretty sure the most of the ladies at these clubs didn't care about the no touch rule. It's up to the ladies to let the guys know where and what they can touch. My hands stay at my side until the lady puts them where she want me touching. It's out of respect because I'd rather have a happy dancer then and angry door man grabbing me.

This is LAUGHABLE. Anyone who has ever been to a strip club in toronto knows that it is one of the highest mileage areas in the country. No touch? Are you kidding? They don't even uphold the laws that make prostitution in the clubs illegal (I walked in on two people fucking doggy style in a lapdance booth on good friday) let alone uphold the no touch bylaws. I would LOVE to see them AT LEAST ensure that prostitution is kept out of the clubs--nothing against it, but there is a place for that and that place is not in public, unless it's @ Oasis ;)

That being said I think no touch rules (if enforced) would be too restrictive and unneccesarily so. I find it hard to keep a customer entertained for any length of time with zero contact, also there's no logical health and safety reasons for having "no touch" rules. I think the federal laws prohibiting SEXUAL contact between dancers and patrons are very appropriate just for the protection of the health and safety of the general public though.