I would like to ask all the sexy gals on CERB if they for one have a magic wand, as well as what they think of it. It does sound like it would be alot of fun with the right gal.

I don't have one, but I've used them in the past. For me, they're too strong and they're noisier than I want a toy to be. Most women do enjoy them, however.

My preference is for the Eroscillator. It's more expensive than the Magic Wand, and I think you need to order it from the company instead of buying it in a store. It's almost completely silent, though, and it doesn't need batteries. It's electric, with a very long cord. I've had mine for ten years and it's still as good as new!

If you want to buy a toy for someone, be a bit cautious the first time. Don't spend too much money if you're not sure about the things she likes. There are many well-made toys and vibrators that aren't very expensive and if the woman likes them, you'll have a much better idea of the kind of thing to look for next time.

When you make that second shopping trip, plan on buying a high-end item. There are some wonderful toys that are rechargeable and silent, run a long time on their batteries and have a suite of different speeds, pulses and so on. They're also very well-made and will last a long time without breaking, cracking or burning out the motor. When it comes to sex toys, you do get what you pay for!

Shop in a sex toy shop, not an adult bookstore. You'll find the staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Always avoid anything that's made of cyberskin or soft gel. The are serious health considerations related to the phthalates in the gel.