Accused serial killer charged in deaths of 3 Winnipeg women

Guest ***t***iv***

Thank you for this post, RG!

who needs to buy the paper with the good current events available here lol

Upon reading this, I must say that I do not presume to know the connection between these women, but I do not believe in coincidence. Especially in that sense of the word.

Tragic.

At least action is being taken on several levels.

Still such a tragedy.

No it's probably not a coincidence since all three women are Native, from the same reserve and went missing from the same area. I find it unfear and cruel. I am glad that action is still being taken. No one deserve to be treated that way woman or men and Native or not. About this man, I guess his own Karma took care of himself. As for the case of Tanya Jane, it was a good idea to tell her mother where she was going (for the investigation unfortunately). I received a lot of advices from clients, friends and even complete strangers. Also in my non lucrative work for an organism, I had a chance to meet providers of all levels. I knew providers who always tell someone where they are going, wrote detailed info and subtil things in a journal. I remember of a very courageous lady. She started to write a daily journal for her safety, but her first idea was to write a book and sale it later in her life if she decides to just like me. Later she felt her life was threathened, her family and loved one too. She shared some info of her journal for her safety and the safety of her own. I guess there are not much things she could not do for her own people she loves, safety and herself. This story reminds me there are still sick individuals, stalkers and sick mentality out there.