Gabriella Laurence and Georgiana Sweet

Not being too shy about encounters (do not mistake shy with indiscreet) the following may be of interest.

Recently, I was fortunate enough to be an active participant in a MFMF foursome. Individual e-mail contact was made with my fellow play partners to determine if they would be willing to be participants in this adventure. Once all had agreed then communal communications were made between the four of us to properly plan and co-ordinate our respective schedules. And you thought organizing a threesome was fun!

At the outset you must know that I had only met and been intimate with one of the ladies: the divinely seductive Gabriella Laurence. I had met our fellow male collaborator, Bucken, once before and felt quite certain that this foursome would be enjoyed. For several weeks I had been corresponding with the second lady, the intriguing Georgiana Sweet, and she consented to join in the fun.

The date and time of our encounter arrived and we all met at the designated place. Couch time was taken to become acquainted and get the electricity flowing. Celebratory toasts were made and then showers were undertaken to cleanse ourselves for the festivities.

I leave it to your respective fertile imaginations to portray in living technicolour the variety of positions that four adults can accomplish on a large bed in the pursuit of carnal pleasures. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and many orgasmic releases were provided for all. Since we all had such a good time we are giving serious consideration to a repeat encounter. Oh joy!

• Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.