Hey all

Just out of idle curiosity: has anyone (client or SP) ever made an appointment, and opened the door to find someone they know? Like an old schoolmate or familiar store clerk or a cousin or whatever.

Anyone have a good story to tell?

Hey all

Just out of idle curiosity: has anyone (client or SP) ever made an appointment, and opened the door to find someone they know? Like an old schoolmate or familiar store clerk or a cousin or whatever.

Anyone have a good story to tell?

with a cousin? that'd be super awkward...

I've had looooooots of old customers of mine from when I worked in the food service industry. They are always likE "oh my god its the hot *blank* store manager."

Posted via Mobile Device

yes! I handled it horribly, I basically shoved him out the door before he could realize it was me. If he had, he would have died of embarrassment as he is part of a very religious community, his wife was pregnant and we went to school together. He is also on my facebook! He had a little girl. :P

I ran into a girl at broadways one night that I went to school with and I had dated her cousin for a short time. She was a couple years younger but we hung out in the same crowds and places so I had seen her around lots but had never really talked to her that much. When I got to broadways that night she was the only one available so I had no choice other than walking out but didn't seem like much of a choice as the damage was done already and I at least wanted to talk to her about it. It was a little weird at first but it ended up being ok in the end. She only worked there for a short time and didn't want anyone she knew to find out and I really didn't want anyone that I knew to find out so we didn't tell. I have seen her around a few times since and it really hasn't been weird or anything so that's good but she is friends with one of my best friends sisters and she told me that the sister had worked a few shifts there but didn't like it so she left. It would have been really weird to walk in and see her working there because she has been like a sister to me too. She told me that she wouldn't tell her that she saw me there but who knows. I try to stay away from those places now because you never know who might come through the door.

Ha! Embarrasing but hilarious, too. So considering you're both there for the same reason... Anyone go through with it?

Yup. Why not. She was there. I was there. She was mostly naked and she wasn't my employee any more. Always wantd to bang an employee just for the hell of it, but that gets messy. This was the next best thing. And we still got messy, but in an entirely different way!

I did a session with an SP who used to go to the same senior public school as me. She said I looked familiar, but I never let-on who I was. Didn't matter anyway. The session blew chunks & I never saw her again. She quit the biz shortly thereafter.

But I would definitely go forward with an appointment with a hot friend. The discovery & awkwardness would be a huge turn-on (I'm such a perv :icon_mrgreen:).

How do you know he didn't realize it was you? :)

Because I phoned him after to apologize and tell him we know each other. He said he didn't see/recognize me and was glad I shoved him out. It would have been weird.