Happy Canada Day Cerb!

Canada Day is the one day of the year we should take a step back and realize how blessed we are to live in such a great nation, warts and all. We aren't perfect and we stumble from time to time but we are a beacon of opporutnity and freedom to the rest of the world. Why else would people have left their homelands for centuries to become Canadian? So raise a glass and bless this country because no matter what your politics are or your economic standing, you're blessed to be Canadian. Happy Canada Day Cerb!

• Like 5

Happy Canada Day to all. I was an immigrant, and I feel so lucky to have become a Canadian. I love this country so much!

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Cerbites and Cerbettes. Speaking as one from across the river, I'd just like to say that even though we don't agree on every issue, I've always felt welcome and at ease in your beautiful land of outstanding womankind, mostly gracious citizenry, and tasty brew. I have great admiration for Canada and you have every reason to be proud, you are superb neighbors. Best Wishes,

crankF

Guest ****ven

I'm so happy to love and live in a country with so many rights and freedoms! Happy Canada to all!

Yes, Happy Canada Day! As an Aboriginal woman might I also say, You are Welcome! :0)

Hope the women of CERB are loving life today in all it's good and bad glory.