Finally a great Wpg experience! 5 stars +++

Was lucky enough to rendezvous with the absolutely stunning Vivian Love, who happened to be visiting Winterpeg.

She has a delightful personality, intelligent, warm and honest. is a Winnipeg 10+. To bad she's just passing through.

After a couple of awful experiences with local SP's I was reticent and was expecting a possible B&S, due to where I discovered that she was in town, showing pics almost to good to be true.

Those fears were allayed as soon as I entered the room and was met by this stunning woman who goes the extra mile to please. The most fulfilling experience I've had for some time and worth every last cent.

Finally a true pro who brought a real, no rush GFE to match stunning her appearance.

Thanks for the review.:smile:

We are lucky in Winnipeg to have approx 60 Sp's advertising on EC at any given time. Talking with some of the visiting ladies in the past and they claim that Winnipeg is a real 1st place stop for them. They do well here and the men treat them well. So, they keep coming back which is great for us all around.

I agree dumbass...lots of quality in the Peg....if your having that many bad experiences then you are not doing your homework. We have numerous resources at our fingertips to ensure we have great and memorable times with the ladies. I can't honestly remember the last time I had a bad experience with a Winnipeg SP.

After a couple of awful experiences with local SP's I was reticent and was expecting a possible B&S, due to where I discovered that she was in town, showing pics almost to good to be true.

I agree dumbass...lots of quality in the Peg....if your having that many bad experiences then you are not doing your homework. We have numerous resources at our fingertips to ensure we have great and memorable times with the ladies. I can't honestly remember the last time I had a bad experience with a Winnipeg SP.

I agree with you as well Coach. Winnipeg has some beautiful and very fun-to-be with SP's. The wide range in services and activities that are offered by various ladies can keep one entertained over and over. Almost feel like a kid going to the candy store at times. What to pick, what to pick.

Spartanking, if you have had bad experiences here in Winnipeg, that is too bad to hear, but even on the board here there are very reputable girls to see and if you have any questions about potential bookings, you can always ask the board members for info and recommendations.