Yuri from Sugarland

Guest c**io**m7

Has anybody seen Yuri from Sugarland? I am currently out of town and hoping to get back in town to see her before she is gone. I have looked for recos but haven't found any.

I am also waiting for a recommendation for Yuri. I like the posted pictures a lot but a review would be nice.

Yuri's receptionist is the same receptionist voice for Asian Passion, who brought us May's disappointing fake/unrealistic/bait-switch photo. The location address is also the same. See the cowboy's diary about the landslide of complaints. These Photo of Yuri looks even more professional. I would be prepared for disappointment if I decided to TOFTT again. So somebody else step in on this one.

Added: Just confirmed myself - Asian Passion and Sugar Land are one in the same agency.

Edited by BootyLoving
Further Confirmation

Sorry for your confusion. You should actually be defending Sugar Land, and dropping Asian Passion after that 'May' girl bait and switch situation.

I didn't state which building. So ... Eyebrows raised!

Anyways, I called Sugar Land and got a callback from your 613-400-3788 number ... So if not one in the same, then what? Balls in your court now!

Anyways, I don't slam much on this forum, and more often turn a blind eye. I'll make an exception this time.

Sorry for your confusion. You should actually be defending Sugar Land, and dropping Asian Passion after that 'May' girl bait and switch situation.

I didn't state which building. So ... Eyebrows raised!

Anyways, I called Sugar Land and got a callback from your 613-400-3788 number ... So if not one in the same, then what? Balls in your court now!

Anyways, I don't slam much on this forum, and more often turn a blind eye. I'll make an exception this time.

I explained so many times, we hire the same phone girl, sure she got 2 numbers. Is it simple enough? and you know how easy to block a number, eh?

Btw, Im also a victim from that B&S, too complicated to explain. Anyway, if you like the girl, just come and visit her, your choice. and if you come, its fake or no like her, just walk away. does any one actually pay such like "cancel fee" ?

Yuri's receptionist is the same receptionist voice for Asian Passion, who brought us May's disappointing fake/unrealistic/bait-switch photo. The location address is also the same. See the cowboy's diary about the landslide of complaints. These Photo of Yuri looks even more professional. I would be prepared for disappointment if I decided to TOFTT again. So somebody else step in on this one.

Added: Just confirmed myself - Asian Passion and Sugar Land are one in the same agency.

Are you talking about the May that is at SugarLand right now?

Oh wow, what a tangled mess!

But I have to at least complement that the reception girl speaks clear and complete English. Actually, a very pleasant and attractive voice.

I'd love to meet some of those beautiful girls you advertised. But as the saying goes ... fooled me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I've moved beyond that and learnt my lesson. And hope to save others from learning my lesson.

There are many reputable agencies here, and many more reputable independents. Maybe as your agency evolve to verify your sp, I might feel confident in your reputation, and give you another shot. Till then, good bye.

Guest c**io**m7

Let's not turn this into a thread that denounces any specific agencies please. My main request is still valid. Has anyone visited Yuri? If so, please post a review or send me a pm. It is almost starting to look like I may have to toftt.

JUST DO IT !!! then let us all know ;)

. It is almost starting to look like I may have to toftt.
  • Like 1