dating sites

Guest j********a***

For those of us who don't have the budgets to partake as regularly as we might like: does anyone have any recommendations for dating sites or anything similar? I've been on and off Adult Friend Finder without a whole lot to show for it. Are there any other sites that have yielded hookups? I'm in Ottawa, and it seems that AFF has a lot of Toronto women on it, anyone in Ottawa have anything they can share?

Thanks.

Jr

For those of us who don't have the budgets to partake as regularly as we might like: does anyone have any recommendations for dating sites or anything similar? I've been on and off Adult Friend Finder without a whole lot to show for it. Are there any other sites that have yielded hookups? I'm in Ottawa, and it seems that AFF has a lot of Toronto women on it, anyone in Ottawa have anything they can share?

Thanks.

Jr

Pleanty of Fish is pretty cool and it's free. Doesn't mean you'll find anything there. But it's much better than AFF. AFF is run by Penthouse Magazine and is pretty much a lot of BS for the most part. Just people who like to pretend on-line, but really don't want to walk the walk, it seemed to me.

As well, CL and Kijiji Personal Casuals can be interesting. And they are local. Lots of flakes, of course, but an occassional nugget.

POF is ok! Takes alot of searching. Best policy be honest on there!

But it looks like it will be a pay site soon as they are starting gold serious memberships! ouch:-x

Nice cartoon Isabella..isn't that more like the "uggly truth" of online dating. Either that or people pulling a "Costanza" as in building themselves to be more than they are..it doesnt take long until you find out the truth.

Guest E*******h S******s

I know some people who have hooked up on Zoosk.com.

Guest s******ecan****

I know of a lady through friends who "outed" her husband by posing as lady seeking casual encounters on POF. They live in a smaller community (pop under 75K) so it might not be a problem in larger cities.

She knew exactly the type of girl he was looking for, set up the profile and within 6 weeks she had hooked him (she knew it was him because they eventually exchanged MSN addresses, and he hadn't bothered to create a new one for POF).

Needless to say the marriage is over.

Discretion alone is worth every $ you spend on an SP.

Verrry Interrrrestin Scot tc. ! I would have loved this.

" honey, I didn't realize you wanted to experience other people. Lets work together on this. I think that together we can find someone that will help us. Do you want to start with a guy or a girl?"

It doesn't have to be a marrage breaker- could be a marrage saver. But thanks for the warning..... chavez

Just like school - your supposed to give the answer they want, which is not necessarily the correct answer.

Love that song!

I myself was rejected from eHarmony

1244563194298newfilename.jpg

RG