Divine Chocolate

Guest i***k***
It is impossible to post internet link on CERB.

Your link doesent work... Too bad

See ya...

It's very easy to post a link on cerb... but some sites are blocked like the one in this persons post.

I( was actually curious about the ad myself. The link doesn't work because CERB automatically strips out the names of certain websites, such as the one that JJJ1 is refering to. You can type the name of the website back in if you want to see the link he's refering to. If you've been a hobbiest for a while you'll know which site that is. If not, let me know and I can PM you with the site name.

Sorry about the link everybody. Still new to this. If you search for divine chocolate on CL, I am sure you will find the ads I am speaking of.

I visted her a few days ago, the pics are accurate and the service is very good. She was clear about all the particulars before we started and made sure we understood each other before anything happened.

Looks- 9

Body - 9

Service- 8

Sorry again about the links, how does one go about putting proper links or is that not really allowed?