Really, we love what we do!

I have been doing some thinking lately, inspired by one of the most popular questions I get from new clients: Do you like what you do?

Yes and often more than you could ever know! I think it is important for people to know that there are many SPs or MPs who really enjoy our sexy lifestyles for a variety of reasons. I am hoping that this thread will allow myself and other providers a chance to voice their opinions about working in this industry, why we love seeing our sexy men/women, what positive impacts this lifestyle has had on us, and anything else related!

For myself, I was introduced to the business by a now very special and close friend. As a MP/SP hobbiest he suggested the MP possibility to me as he knew how sexual and exhibitionistic I was and thought I would be perfect for this- turns out he was ridiculously right! I have now been offering my services in Ottawa for just over a year and have really learned a lot about people, myself and sexuality in general. I see now more than ever before that learning about these things is a never-ending and always exciting process!

There are difficulties in this and any business, but the triumphs make up for everything! When we make someone's day that much better and see them light up, the connections we can make that make people feel cared for and sinuously pampered in our presence, showing someone how sexy they can feel, our feeling like powerful and sexy goddesses when you stare into our eyes and hungrily explore us with your eyes(-and more?), and overall the wonderful intensity that fills us during each memorable moment and how it seems to get better and sweeter with each visit...

I have made some great friends doing what I do- other MPs, SPs and clients. It is great to have them and this board to discuss our thoughts, offer and receive advice and to hear the wonderfully thoughtful, deliciously detailed and often poetic recommendations from our CERBites about our services and those of other providers. I am guessing for many like myself these often erotic-lit-like reports serve as a constant source of inspiration and motivation to continue to improve our services and how we treat each and every one of our sexies!

I hope to read more providers posting here, I think it would be great if we could all express our gratitude to the many people who make our lives richer- physically, mentally and spiritually! Thank you all for sharing your lives with us and for making what we do so enjoyable! Xoxox

• Like 8

I like that lion film in your signature. It made me get a tear in my eye. I watched it a few times over. Sorry off topic, carry on but I wanted you to know.

I for one have said it before and I'll say it again. I certainly appreciate everything my girls do for me. I always try to get to know a little about the real person (without being nosy of course). It is always refreshing to know a little something, it helps build friendships and heightens the mood and experience. And doubly refreshing is knowing my girls love what they do and want me to return to spend time with them.

I know it doesn't really fit the signatures for this site but I had to use it! Lol, sorry about the tear...

I like that lion film in your signature. It made me get a tear in my eye. I watched it a few times over. Sorry off topic, carry on but I wanted you to know.

Fantastic perspective, I hope this will give some of the lurker hobbyiest a better idea of what it truely means to be an MP or SP.

I have been doing some thinking lately, inspired by one of the most popular questions I get from new clients: Do you like what you do?

Yes and often more than you could ever know! I think it is important for people to know that there are many SPs or MPs who really enjoy our sexy lifestyles for a variety of reasons. I am hoping that this thread will allow myself and other providers a chance to voice their opinions about working in this industry, why we love seeing our sexy men/women, what positive impacts this lifestyle has had on us, and anything else related!

For myself, I was introduced to the business by a now very special and close friend. As a MP/SP hobbiest he suggested the MP possibility to me as he knew how sexual and exhibitionistic I was and thought I would be perfect for this- turns out he was ridiculously right! I have now been offering my services in Ottawa for just over a year and have really learned a lot about people, myself and sexuality in general. I see now more than ever before that learning about these things is a never-ending and always exciting process!

There are difficulties in this and any business, but the triumphs make up for everything! When we make someone's day that much better and see them light up, the connections we can make that make people feel cared for and sinuously pampered in our presence, showing someone how sexy they can feel, our feeling like powerful and sexy goddesses when you stare into our eyes and hungrily explore us with your eyes(-and more?), and overall the wonderful intensity that fills us during each memorable moment and how it seems to get better and sweeter with each visit...

I have made some great friends doing what I do- other MPs, SPs and clients. It is great to have them and this board to discuss our thoughts, offer and receive advice and to hear the wonderfully thoughtful, deliciously detailed and often poetic recommendations from our CERBites about our services and those of other providers. I am guessing for many like myself these often erotic-lit-like reports serve as a constant source of inspiration and motivation to continue to improve our services and how we treat each and every one of our sexies!

I hope to read more providers posting here, I think it would be great if we could all express our gratitude to the many people who make our lives richer- physically, mentally and spiritually! Thank you all for sharing your lives with us and for making what we do so enjoyable! Xoxox

Sweetest

Thanks for the great post. As someone who has been fortunate to meet you I can attest to how much you enjoy what you do. It is obvious when SP/MPs enjoy their work and it certainly rubs off - people enjoy being around other happy people. We need more happy people in the world! I can tell you I like what you do too!

I have to agree with Bethany, I love what I do.

I have the opportunity to meet people from every walk of life, people who I might not come across in my own day-to-day experiences. I love the anthropological nature of it. Of course, I also love sex, so that helps! I just wish more women would realize that it's okay if they want/need to see a provider too. Being bisexual, I would love to get to see women on the job. Not that I don't love all you boys :)

This job comes with some emotional labour, being that our job is to be so intimate and provide the experience of a girlfriend, so of course, there are times when work is hard, or even difficult. But as Bethany said, the triumphs, the pleasures, and knowing that you are helping someone else, outweigh the occasional bump in the road.

Becoming a provider helped me to realize that being a bit bigger is still beautiful and that confidence is the sexiest attribute one can have. I would like to thank all my clients, past, present and future, for helping to shape who I am today, and who I might be in the future.

xo Erin

I love my job, I love my men, I love my life...

Great sex with great gentlemen makes all things fall into place I find....