Kendra the best

Guest Sno****54

I saw Kendra at Nevadas for few times at Nevadas, but it was difficult to book an appoinment.Then, she went out to start as indie. Boooking continued to be difficukt, but yesterday finally I met her. She , wore with hot black lingerie, greeted me with a bright smile and with a sensual kiss.I took a shower before starting lover bussiness. After that, I went to the bed. I couldn´t decide where to pay attention because her model figure body is perfect: natural :boobies:, tight and firm :butt:, wonderful smile, captivating blue eyes, and those lips!!! Woow, what a good kisser she is!!! She gave the best kissing ever. Then, she gave me a wild body oil massage, moving after to :bj:bbbj . We change roles, and I gave her a session of :Cunning:.So yummy!! her tight pussy is pure honey!, and she aparently liked it as well. Finally, we went to the Grand Finale, but since I have a permanent straggle with erections, Kendra repeated bbbj to make jimmy hard. She got it. The, I put a pillow below her beautiful but, and I penetrated her in Y position while kissing her. I last just few minutes, but my pleasure and hapiness was indescribable. I was sad to last too short and unable to satisfy her, but that is my sexual health condition :icon_cry:.

To sum up, I highly reccomend Kendra ( if you have luck to book an appoinment with her) :shehot:

P.S: before to ask, I would say she is the same who offers duos with Cherri.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Great review snowman! You really ought to try a duo with Cherry! I had two 2-hour sessions with them. Hot ladies!! :icon_biggrin:

Edited by Angus Podgorny

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.