IT'S Time TO REWARDS CERB MEMBERS AND CLIENT OF OGFE

hello gentlemen ,

it's long time now you guys have show your support to our group ( agency ) and i have a little surprise for you for the visite this week in OTTAWA. WE will give away 1 half hour per day to one of you.

this is the way we say thanks too all of you who have take time to meet one of our ladies on tour in your area, and is to say a big thanks to Cerb to haved been really patient with me and all my ad " title " lol

( mod know what i am talking about :D )

i hope you going to like this new offer and cant wait you enjoy your time.

thank again and get ready to have a wonderfull 3 days.

how this contest work is :

you have to be a member of cerb for at least 6month, and haved post at least 1 recomendation, from any service provider advertise on cerb :D. everynight i going to make a draw with the all name haved booked during the day and i going to post the handle of the winner during the night after midnight.

THIS MEANS AFTER YOU HAVE SEE THE LADY YOUR NAME IS IN THE DRAW

AND IN THE MORNING COME ON CERB AND SEE IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNER

AND FOR THE DAY AFTER OR FUTURE VISITE YOU CAN USE YOUR PRIZE WITH ANY LADY TOURING WITH OGFE.

( to be a part of the contest you have to accept i post your handle on this thread if you are the winner )

From all the team of OGFE we wish you all the best

Good luck guys

Warmest regards

John OGFE

P/s mod if is not the right section , sorry and no problem to moved to the appropriate section.

Where do you get your name in for the draw?:boobies::lol::smile:

which agency is yours?

how this contest work is :

you have to be a member of cerb for at least 6month, and haved post at least 1 recomendation, from any service provider advertise on cerb :D. everynight i going to make a draw with the all name haved booked during the dayand i going to post the handle of the winner during the night after midnight.

From all the team of OGFE we wish you all the best

Good luck guys

Warmest regards

John OGFE

ED.....

book with a lady and your name is entered in the draw....John will anounce the winner the night before your appointment for an extra half hour.

OGFE.......http://www.originalgfe.com/.......

John has edited the original post - to be clear you have to book and see the lady first before you can be entered into the draw. Then you can use your "free" 30 minutes on the next visit. I like the effort by OGFE to drum up some business - call it a mini bailout plan!

John has edited the original post - to be clear you have to book and see the lady first before you can be entered into the draw. Then you can use your "free" 30 minutes on the next visit. I like the effort by OGFE to drum up some business - call it a mini bailout plan!

thanks....and I agree with you...nice effort

E.D......

i think if you book time starting now...and see a lady....then your name will be entered for a extra half hour next time they are in town......it has nothing to do with previous posts.....John's comments are reflecting that he is rewarding people who contribute to CERB when they visit with the ladies now......

Not till I get my income Tax back aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I hate being cash short aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:!::!::!::-P

John:

This is an excellent marketing tool. Keep up the good work.

Now, I'm really keen on making an appointment with your

lovely courtesans :razz:

hello gentlemen

we are proud to annonce we have a big winner of yesthurday.

we just wait to have the confirmation from him and to get his handle posted.

** guys i going to push the reste of the contest, for the simple reason of winner refuse to give us their handle **

so i dont know what to do with this, dilema........ total.

next time i going to ask you to book with your handle if you want to be eligible to the draw for your booking.

sorry for this one contest this have not work very well look like.

have a great weekend

Suggestion:

Limit entrants to those who have booked a date with you via CERB PM. Then you will always have the handle and the user info you require.

hello gentlemen

we are proud to annonce we have a big winner of yesthurday.

we just wait to have the confirmation from him and to get his handle posted.

** guys i going to push the reste of the contest, for the simple reason of winner refuse to give us their handle **

so i dont know what to do with this, dilema........ total.

next time i going to ask you to book with your handle if you want to be eligible to the draw for your booking.

sorry for this one contest this have not work very well look like.

have a great weekend

Send me Mercedez, Jenny, Allison or Samantha and I'll take that unclaimed 30 minutes and raise you at least 60 more. :twisted:

Don't contests by law have to have a skill testing question? And is/was this contest valid in Quebec?

Not that I really care or am a contestant, just these two things seem to make contests Canadian. ;-)

yes and the answer is on the tip of my tongue

Good answer indeed :grin:

Guest gagagaga

but the answer was "my balls"...I did not know that they were on the tip of your tongue!!