A Little Word To everybody :) Have all a great summer :) xoxox

Hi Cerbies :)

As you all know I am going for a few weeks vacation.

I wanted to say that i will miss all of you a lot during my vacation.. I have so much fun here on cerb and it will feel weard to be away for soo long :)

I want to take the time to thanks everybody that come see me regulary or took the time to come at least once. I also want to thanks everybody that took the time to post a recommendation about me. It is really appreciated. I love reading all the good things people have to say about me.. Big Big turn on and it make me want to continue to provide the best of the best i can!

I just realised as well that its been already 2 years today exactly that i joined cerb :) 19th july 2010 was my join date.. and i am still here with no regret at all!

Well i dont know the date exact that i will be back to work. but will definitely come every couple day on cerb to reply pm and keep you update on when i will be back.

I sincerly wish everybody a happy end of july and month of august :) Enjoy your summer and be dirty for me the most as you can..

Take care all xoox

Katrine ;)

• Like 2

Summer vacations are GOOD !!! Enjoy Katrine ! I envy you.

And for God's sakes watch out for the Griswolds on their Summer Vacation ;) Never know where they may pop up.