icon7.gif I met Emily Marie today for the 1st time (she is travelling from BC on her way back now) we connected right away..she is easy going, yes she is travelling with her dog a pitbull BUT no worries...please don't let this stop you from seeing this beautiful, awesome lady!!....the dog stayed in the chair & knew it was Momma's time to play & have some fun! Guy's i'm really dissapointed that we haven't shown her how well we treat travelling ladies to the East Coast. I enjoy my variety in Ladies & Emily Marie is at the top of my list!! Her oral skills are.....i have no complaints at all....we got to know each other, offered me a cold beverage & then we showered together before we played & showered together after our non-rushed time we spent....i could stare into those beautiful eyes for hours & will again someday! Guy's please don't book & then NOT show up!! She will be leaving Moncton Thurs July 20th...trust me you should see Emily Marie!!icon6.gif
Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest **urHo***ixx
icon7.gif I met Emily Marie today for the 1st time (she is travelling from BC on her way back now) we connected right away..she is easy going, yes she is travelling with her dog a pitbull BUT no worries...please don't let this stop you from seeing this beautiful, awesome lady!!....the dog stayed in the chair & knew it was Momma's time to play & have some fun! Guy's i'm really dissapointed that we haven't shown her how well we treat travelling ladies to the East Coast. I enjoy my variety in Ladies & Emily Marie is at the top of my list!! Her oral skills are.....i have no complaints at all....we got to know each other, offered me a cold beverage & then we showered together before we played & showered together after our non-rushed time we spent....i could stare into those beautiful eyes for hours & will again someday! Guy's please don't book & then NOT show up!! She will be leaving Moncton Thurs July 20th...trust me you should see Emily Marie!!icon6.gif

Nice reco! Thanks!

Guest SweptbackFlame

Yeah, I met her in Moncton aswell and it has left me with a more sexual craving than ever before lol... I really hope she comes back to this side of the country again as I really want to meet her again.

Just a phenomenal friendly and beautiful person to be around!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.