Lola LaCoste

Saw Lola once about four years ago and then had trouble hooking up again -- until about 10 days ago. It was one of those super-hot days, but that didn't slow Lola down. Great, great, great kisser. As good as it gets. Fantastic BJ (not going to tell you whether covered or BBBJ, because YMMV and I don't want Lola to feel pressured). And the full service, in CG and mish, was extraordinary. Totally sensual girl. She's loads of fun. I was totally, totally into her in every respect. Next time, I want her for multiple hours to just totally explore that sweet little body. Only downside is she's hard to reach, because this is not her primary focus. In fact, I was leery about doing this recommendation, because it might make it harder for me to get an appointment. (Say you'll always have room for me, Lola).

• Like 1

Lola provides a service unmatched by anyone. After my first session I was hooked. From the moment she arrived she was sweet, sensual, fun and the perfect company.

Here is my review of Lola. I usually keep reviews on my blog. But she is special....Written Mar 23rd.

Just finished a lovely session with Lola. I'm just catching my breath, let me give this review a go. Hope I can do justice to her.......

http://grenadineman.blogspot.ca/2012/03/lola-lacoste-babe-extraordinaire.html

I have never posted on a site before but had to comment on your post after I saw LolaLaCoste yesterday afternoon. What an extrodinary and sexy woman. Your post is right on!! I cannot imagine a more responsive and playful partner. Her attitude was open and welcoming from the first deep kiss at the door until we said goodbye. Next time it's more than an hour for me.........yummmm

I met up with her about a month ago and it was the best experience I have had to date. She was very welcoming and loved to tease, please and fulfilled my every desire. No clock watching, and she makes you feel like a star. Can't wait to meet up with her again!

Had the pleasure of meeting Lola for the first time couple of weeks ago. Fabulous! She's friendly, sweet and made me feel very comfortable. Excellent kisser and very responsive. Will definitely repeat!

Genuine and hot, a lethal combination. Not crazy about her studio which is a bit too public for me (always felt someone would walk in!) but she is passionate and eager to please (oh and loud).:icon_exclaim:

I was lucky enough to have a repeat appointment with Lola and again I was blown away (pun intended) by the experience. It is wild how so much passion and sexuality can be rolled into one small and gorgeous package. From the moment I came in I was greeted with her beautiful smile and a big kiss. She took me by the hand and led me to the bed, and then the fun really began. Lola's oral skills (the way she looks at you will give you goosebumps) are unmatched and she is very "engaged" during the main event. After our first go we just laid in bed naked and completely satisfied ( at least I was) as she stroked my chest and had a great conversation about our favourite restaurants and foods. Now normally I don't usually try for a second shot in a one hour session (as I have a hard time completing the second time around), however the first time was so amazing (and almost embarrassingly short as a result) I gave it a try and was I happy I did as the experience just kept getting better ( had no problems finishing). I can't say enough about this wonderful woman and if you haven't seen her you owe it to yourself to make an appointment. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Cheers,

Guest realnicehat

I have recently spent some time with Lola and almost everything above is true.

I say almost because while others have expressed difficulty in making an appointment I had no trouble at all. Perhaps it was all timing, or the relative flexibility of my schedule but I took a long shot, sent an email, and had an rendezvous set for 3 hours later. I guess I'll find out next time I try to book whether or not it was a fluke.

Regardless, I had a fantastic time with this beautiful, charming young woman and I look forward to seeing her again.

Guest realnicehat

I had my second great experience with Lola yesterday. I sent her an email on the weekend hoping to luck in to a rather short notice appointment but sadly she was unable to accommodate. However, she did offer me something that same day but it was outside my window of opportunity. I inquired about her availability for the first of the week and an appointment was easily booked.

Once again she greeted me at the door with her magnificent smile, a hug, and a kiss. She truly is a sweetheart in every sense of the word. Well, at least until the clothes come off.

Having to wait a couple of days added much anticipation but did little for my longevity in Lola's bed. While the foreplay is fantastic it seems that once she climbs on top of me I have little control over what happens next.

Luckily, Lola is quite happy laying in your arms or with her chin on your chest, chatting easily about anything. At no point did I feel rushed or no longer welcome.

I would highly recommend Lola to anyone seeking a passionate young woman in a very relaxed atmosphere.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.