Irene from Candyland / Elite-GFE

NOTE: There is an existing reco for Irene under the name "Asian Irene" here : http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=98444

I prefer to put the ladies name first so it can be found easier during searches, perhaps mod could merge these recos?

Trying to re-establish himself as a top Asian provider, Mark (formerly of TOG) brought Irene to town and is currently offering an incentive to see her. Intrigued by her pics I decided to see her, I have to say one of the best decisions I made in a while.

The location is a nice condo in a good location downtown which usually has decent parking nearby. It is a small place with a somewhat open floor plan but is nice and comfy. It must have good sound insulation, explanation below.

Irene greeted me like an old lost lover, wrapping her arms around me and locking lips in one of the most passionate first time greetings I can remember. She is very pretty and slender, of Chinese and Japanese heritage. She has a certain grace about her and very affectionate. Yet when things got going she turned wild as hell. While she is advertised as PSE I was completely happy with her GFE offerings. Make that GFE with a PSE attitude at times.

Having worked all day I asked for a shower and she quickly disrobed to join me. Long slender shapely legs and beautiful natural breasts, nipples were not large like some Asian girls but very responsive and she seemed to appreciate attention to them. She is well proportioned while having slender hips as many Asian women do. A cute tramp stamp greets you above her butt.

After the shower we snuggled on the bed and I decided I had to taste her lovely shaved kitty. In my attempt to earn my nickname she encouraged me with some of the most erotic sounds which were one hell of an acting job or a tribute to my efforts. Not only does Irene have a great tasting pussy, it is visually very appealing to me. I took my time until she finally stopped me.

Her oral skills are excellent, she clearly knows how to drive a guy crazy and quickly had me on the brink even though she was giving me some of the most deliberate and slow bbbj I've had. She knew how to get me to the brink and then keep me from going over the edge. She took charge at times and others asked me what I would like and eagerly carried out my wishes as if they were her own. I had to taste that pussy again but couldn't resist her bbbj so 69 was needed and enjoyed by all.

When time came for FS I'm not sure who enjoyed it more but it ended explosively. While she is a real sweetheart she had no problem vocalizing her opinions and encouragements during lovemaking. Slow moans, cute squeals, guttural demands, she ran the gamut and excited the hell out of me and spurred me to one hell of a climax. We tried several enjoyable positions but she really went wild during doggy. I did my best to grant her wishes and she certainly got the best out of me. Wow.

After we rested and caught our breath she gave me a relaxing massage. Nothing like great sex followed by some TLC. Compared to her other skills the massage was not comparable but it was nice nonetheless. Overall the entire experience exceeded my expectations and I left feeling she enjoyed the time as much as I did. Sweet, adorable, graceful, sexy, wild, nympho-like, she showed me such a wide range of traits in such a short time it was almost sensory overload. I still feel wonderful hours later and wish I was with her again.

Mark promised to return to the early days of TOG and provide comparable talent as he did back then. Irene was a great first choice and certainly fits the bill. Lets hope this is the beginning of this agency's return to past glories.

Irene most certainly earns the dreaded slurp seal of approval.

Agency Candyland / Elite-GFE
I would visit again
Agency Candyland / Elite-GFE
I would visit again

I was thinking about trying her, heard about her through a buddy of mine and was undecided. Based on this review I might though.

So what PSE services does she not offer. Ad says greek and cim. Are they not actually available?

I did not try either. I was thrilled with her GFE offerings, if I get to see her again might try some PSE. I have no reason to think they are not offered, the rest of the ad was genuine.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.