Emily

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Met up with Emily last night for two hours. She worked at EB for 10 years. This is why I thought she looked familiar. I must have had a session with her a few years ago on one of my rare visits. Her first outcall! Made it special by making use of my new hot tub just installed this week. Non-stop fun with lots of DFK, dirty talk. She has an ad on BP but it was actually Alisa (visiting SP) who referred me to her. The best CBJ service I have ever had. Very aggressive deepthroating skills. Not a clockwatcher. Our session well exceded two hours. I got the impression she was not going to leave until I was 100% drained.

Highly recommend!

Thanks Emily! I can't wait to see you again!

• Like 5

Today was my first experience with Emily and i have to say, She made up for ALL the other mediocre encounters i have ever had and more.

I walked away completely drained.

Very nice person, easy to talk to and get along with and knows what she is doing.

Saw Emily last night. After some problems with scheduling a time she more then made up for it. WOW. This girl has some amazing oral skills, is absolutly beautiful and she genuinely wants to please. Not a clock watcher at all. I have seen some of the best reviewed sp's on this board and she is right up there with any of them. For my tastes at least she is top. I will be back again and again!

Have had this beautiful young lady on my radar for many months now, ever since I saw her first BP ad. After a few cancellations on each of our parts, I was finally able to connect with her this afternoon, and boy, it was worth the wait!!

Met her at her downtown apartment (funny enough, in the same block that I saw another SP once before) - I took this as a good sign. She met me at the door, and let me up to her place. After pouring me a drink, we proceeded to the bedroom, which was very cozy & lit by candlelight. I won't go into major details, but Emily is a great girl to talk to, what with that husky voice of hers, and her body needs to be seen to be believed. She performed some major CBJ & DTing, and I returned the favor with some DATY (spectacular tasting kitty, if I may be so bold). We moved onto CG, and I didn't last long, but fortunately she was able to make me bounce back, and we did some reverse CG, CG, and finished off in doggy. She is extremely passionate, and definitely put me at ease. Afterwards, she gave me a nice oil massage, and helped me in the shower. Definitely a fantastic time!!!

Emily looks (and sounds to be) an excellent gal. A total fox from the pictures online. I'll have to book some time with her eventually. Everyone seems to be satisfied.....that's tough to really achieve as an SP, because you really have to enjoy what you do. Plus, I like that she responds here, and seems to write thoughtful posts here amongst the drooling guys. :)

wow saw Emily for the first time the other day , and my knees still get weak just at the thought of her sex body and magic mouth. She makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet.She is even hotter in person and she really enjoys what she does and it show . Great DFK, CBJ to die for (of course YMMV) . Once you see her , you never see anyone else

Met Emily yesterday.. She is one special girl.. Am I glad I decided to see her.. Pretty face. Hot body. Pure Bliss Experience.. Warning though.. She can be highly addictive. Especially her Deep Throating Skills.. Rate her 5stars.

Edited by grifter76

Good day, I am new to this and after a lot of research on here and reading of reviews I took the opportunity to set up some time with Emily. All I can say is that everything said about this girl on here is true. She truly is amazing and knows how to get a guy to relax. She truly is a must see and by far the best experience I have had. I will without a doubt will be going back to see Emily as I fear she may be addictive.

Good day, I am new to this and after a lot of research on here and reading of reviews I took the opportunity to set up some time with Emily. All I can say is that everything said about this girl on here is true. She truly is amazing and knows how to get a guy to relax. She truly is a must see and by far the best experience I have had. I will without a doubt will be going back to see Emily as I fear she may be addictive.
Yep. Well said. Emily should come with a waiver clause ststing "HIGHLY ADDICTIVE"!

It was my first time meeting with a SP and after reading some of the recommendations on the board as well as seeing some pictures, I chose to go with Emily.

I`m not going to go into great detail other than saying booking with Emily was easy. I tend to be very shy and quiet but she made me feel completely at ease and is a wonderful woman.

Not sure if we just had great chemistry but it felt as though she tailored our meeting together just for me even though she had never met me before. Our time together was phenomenal and I believe it had everything to do with my choice of Emily

From the moment you meet this girl you feel like you've known her forever. The sex is explosive and she is nothing short of amazing in bed.

Highly reccomended if you find yourself in Winnipeg and looking for a great time with a brunette firecracker. Also, love the raspy, sexy voice which sounds great when she's talking dirty. :)

Emily is truly amazing. Had the best experience ever with her. She is not a clock watcher, and the focus is completely on you. One of the few that bring true passion into what they do and aim to take your experience to the next level.

Saw her today for the first time. Wow!!! A true sex goddess. Oral skills like no other. Will repeat at double time. Well worth it!

:boobeyes::bjs:Had an AMAZING hour with the sexxy sexxy Emily tonite .. WOW ... I'm getting hard again just remembering our time together... She is very enthusiastic!!! she plays safe and has a very cozy and convenient incall..... definitely plan to repeat !!

I saw Emily a while back.

All I have to say is that she is amazing.

I am relatively new to this hobby, but I have had a couple experiences which probably should have turned me off the hobby completely. But I figured I would try the "best girl the 'peg has to offer" to make sure that my experiences weren't just bad luck...... Well it turns out those girls were just bad luck because Emily is the real deal.

After calling her we set up a time.... I forgot to ask for a specific outfit so I texted her to see if she could wear the schoolgirl outfit. She actually didn't realize it was me, and told me that she was busy getting perfect for somebody.... shortly after, it clued in and she apologized. Promising to wear the outfit for me of course.

Well I met her easily, and she told me the schoolgirl outfit wasn't her favourite and that she had much sexier ones..... well they must be amazing because she was drop dead gorgeous.

She is amazingly laid back and very outgoing. Very easy to get used to. And after spending some "quality time" with her she's even easier to get used to if you catch my drift. I showered, and we chatted a bit before I left until next time.

By the way.... this girl is not a clock watcher at all. It's unreal.

Like I always stated, Emily is one of the best. One thing I always forget to mention that when I hooked up with her, she had me all over the place on her bed in every possible postion....LOL...I left her place with a pulled thigh muscle. Not complaining though as I would do it all over again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.