A your living with a bunch of capers...how the fuck do you expect to stop swearing...lmao....even the cats have learned to swear...

warning this video contains cuteness combined with extream vulgarity.

• Like 1

A your living with a bunch of capers...how the fuck do you expect to stop swearing...lmao....even the cats have learned to swear...

warning this video contains cuteness combined with extream vulgarity.

That little cork soaker has dirty vocab. Bad kitty! Sounds like he's on East Enders with steroids. Could be house cat at the Queen Vic.

Language is culture and culture evolves to suit the environmental, technological and political forces of the day. I think one doesn't need to learn to quit swearing altogether. I think one needs to learn to swear well to impress (sort of like dress to impress).

I'm a passionate cusser. I don't do it often enough. I think we sometimes struggle in our little individual worlds and need to break out a little further to discover the variety, colour and invention of language available at our fingertips.

It's not necessarily the words that we have at our disposal. Words are just the tools and by themselves, they are absolutely meaningless. Make a short list of the (special) words you use in everyday language and you soon discover that while each has it's own flavour, the depth of implied filth and insult is relatively similar. If you insert a rude word in a sentence simply to punctuate a random thought or motivation, then what have you demonstrated; your upbringing, intelligence, level of education, willingness to shock....What???

It's the culture and surrounding history that lends credibility and meaning to what you have to say. To truly appreciate how to curse well, you have to know and appreciate your own background or the background of your audience. My background is Scottish. Well...ok, not much to work with. Farm animals, alcoholism, assault, low-level thievery and a general hatred of the Brits come to mind. By themselves, each category has little amusement value. But - if you combine them, then you have the makings of really great material!

Do your research. Be inventive. Enjoy your cussing, but for goodness' sake, do it well. Other people will appreciate its value and you will get laid more. Trust me, I'm a little Scottish Slug (take that you drunk-ass, thieving, sheep-loving British Bastards!).

• Like 1

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck ufcku ufckufckufkufckucfkcufck

I`ve been saving those up. Anyone else want to let it all out? :)

On the other hand, carrot cake!

I don't believe in restraint!! So if/when we see each other I expect a torrent of good fun swearing!

Porthos

• Like 1

Amelia, where's that self-control? just kidding lol.

Here's another silly swearing avoidance anecdote. Long ago in 9th grade French class, we learned about French novelist H. Balzac. Every time teacher Miss P.(nickname Droopalong due to pendulous breasts) would refer to Balzac, someone in the class would say BALLS!, and across the room, another would reply ACK!. We so annoyed Miss P., the principal gave the whole class a week's detention! Throughout the rest of high school, we thought Balls----------Ack was funny. Sadly, it's about all I remember of French class.

So, here's another faux swear word for your arsenal: BALZAC!!