asian flight attendent

I would like info also, her website is very confusing.

The "Asian Fiery Flight Attendant" is a lovely, lithe Filipino SP from Vancouver who offers a safe GFE experience. Her theme is to dress up as a flight attendant and treat you to her "on board" experience. While this may not be to everyone's taste I personally think it's terrific: hats off to anyone who works this hard to give their customers a unique and memorable experience.

I've seen her four times since 2009 with generally very enjoyable results (on one occasion we didn't connect as well as on the other occasions, which probably had as much to do with my attitude that day as anything). I'm booked in tomorrow afternoon, and looking forward to getting re-acquainted.

The confusion you've experienced viewing her website likely stems from her "Captains and Majors" program. This is a rate schedule for repeat customers. My recommendation is if you are interested in learning more you should give her a phone call. She has been in Canada for many years, so there is no language issue.

Happy pooning!