I'm pleased to offer you a sensual respite at my private and discreet upscale local. You will find me conveniently located downtown.

tn_480_n713881214_986577_6254.jpg.jpg

Schedule for the rest of this week

Wednesday, August 1st 10am to 10pm

Thursday, August 2nd Off

Friday, August 3rd 10am to 10pm

Saturday, August 4th 10am to 10pm

tn_1200_51caa20192b8e42b3238b2ed19ad930d1.jpg.png

I'm very open minded, allow kissing and caressing on my entire body, except for Lil J. Yes... I have a name for her. LOL You can also touch me every where on the outside... and let me tell you that I'm very clitoral.

All Private Naked Parties include accompanied showers, an exceeding naughty happy ending and have the option of reverse and multiple OOO's. The ultimate intimate foreplay!

tn_480_DSC07829_2.jpg.jpg

Erotic Massage

Get the complete rub down from my hands and body, from head to toe, concentrating on your most erogenous zones! I want ease you tight muscle and keep you aroused all at the same time, the whole time.

Nuru Massage

Full out body to body massage immersed in lubricant! Get slippery in the authentic Nuru Massage Gel.

GFE

I often refer to a meeting with you as a "Private Naked Party" because it's genuinely the time when I have the most fun! Everything goes away as we indulge in each other with an relaxing erotic massage or exciting lubricated Nuru Massage. Those of you that I've had the pleasure of making an acquaintance know and understand what I'm talking about it. My Private Naked Parties candidly incorporate a GFE: I truly want to be with you mind and body, giving you my full attention as we tailor a session unique to your desires.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for additional information about an appointment. I appreciate all inquiries and do my best to answer you as promptly as possible.

Yours truly,

Jessica

Phone: 613-482-1553

Click Here to book instantly online 24/7

Email: [email protected]

For those that I've already meet, you can also contact me by text message at 613-701-6885

PS. See my website at http://www.jessicamassage.com for picture to risqué for cerb.ca

tn_480_-WEI3818.jpg.jpg

• Like 1