Sopia @ Sugarland

Guest c**io**m7

Today was a new day...yesterday Sophia, today, Sopia!! lol

I have tried Sugarland before (Yuri) and was not sure about going back but, after seeing the photos of Sopia, I had to take a chance!!

I was assured by Sugarland that she was gorgeous and I was not lied to. When the door closed behind me and I turned around, I was stunned at the gorgeous face looking at me. A small hug, kiss on each cheek and an exchange of names. She was laughing from the moment I arrived as I was in a suit and had walked about 10 blocks in the sun. I was so soaked with sweat, it looked like I had just come out of the shower. As I undressed, her eyes lit up and she couldn't help but run her fingers though my chest hairs, sweat and all. She was genuinely turned on by it. What a great start!!

As she undressed and showed her body to me, I was thanking Sugarland for convincing me to see Sopia.

I have had better showers for 2 but, don't get me wrong, I still loved having her hands wash every crevice of my body. I had eaten slightly spicy foods and am a smoker so we didn't have a lot of DFK but, we did enjoy some LFK that was very soft and sensual.

Sopia has a very unique bbbj technique that I have never before had the pleasure of experiencing and I am certainly going to head back for more very soon!

Her skills at putting on the hat are the best I have ever seen. She needs to give lessons!

As I had enjoyed cowgirl just yesterday with another lady, I asked for doggie and mish...and she very happily (and loudly...in a very good and genuine way) seemed to enjoy both. I was about to lose it but, held on and requested she finish me orally with her special technique. Unfortunately I was not allowed cim but, nonetheless, it was wonderful watching the look on her face and hearing her say "you are powerful" as I exploded everywhere...our clean up was a couple feet away!! LOL...when a girl is good, she is good.

Yup, definitely seeing her again and I am now batting 1000 over the last two days with Asian agencies that are being honest and committed to satisfaction! Maybe this city will become a thriving Asian hot spot!! Up until I started hobbying, I had never been with an Asian lady but had read many stories of men who could not get enough of them. Now I understand why.

Wow! Beautiful, adorable, playful. Delightful GFE.

I had originally booked Jeniffer @ AsianPassion, but got a call back later saying she was off today but Sopia was available. I have to say, the lady answering the phones for AsianPassion and SugarLand is great -- personable, relaxed, and professional. I really appreciated that she called me back rather than B&S! Anyway, I did my research on CERB and then decided to give Sopia a try. BTW, this was my very first experience with this hobby. I'm sure she could tell, but it never came up in our conversation.

As an aside, I was impressed at the sanitary precautions taken: clean towels for showering and on the bed, thorough genital washing before and after, and of course the condom. Big thumbs up for these agencies!

Well, when I showed up at the (nice) condo building and was greeted by Sopia, I was very pleasantly surprised. In fact, I'm still not convinced they didn't do a B&S, because the online photos of Sopia do her no justice at all! Her body is the epitome of petite perfection -- beautiful hair and face, perky-soft breasts, shapely dark nipples, flat tummy, nicely trimmed and aesthetic kitty, small but round and firm bum, gorgeous legs, and smooth unblemished skin all over. Her face is easily identifiable as classic Korean and she has beautiful eyes and mouth.

I booked a whole hour, because I was really looking for companionship and intimacy rather than just a quick release (I've been on my own for some time while my partner is away). Sopia did not disappoint, although there were times when it felt a bit like she was working through a menu -- probably because I was passive and curious to just see what would happen.

She admired the cute little square envelope containing my donation and she seemed to appreciate my ice-breaking proclamation that I make kimchi at home (I'm into cooking, and Korean is part of that). She joked around a fair bit and I felt comfortable with her very quickly.

Similar to curiousm7, I sensed a slight reluctance for DFK. But there was certainly enough kissing to keep me energized and lots of LFK. I will happily kiss a beautiful woman for hours on end, so anything less than that seems insufficient. I can echo most of curiousm7's comments and experiences as well. No need to repeat them. Like him, I was impressed at her hat-trick -- super fast and almost unnoticeable!

We stuck with classic missionary -- my preference when with a woman for the first time because I'm a big mouth and nipple kisser and like to make love to the whole person. I didn't have a mind blowing orgasm, but I didn't expect to. I'm a thinking person and I was far too conscious of this new experience to really let go. But it was very good and it suited the mood I was looking for. When removing the condom, she seemed playfully impressed at the volume and made a pretty hilarious comment after wrapping it up in a tissue.

At this point we were 40 minutes into the hour and we spent the rest of the time snuggling, chatting, lightly kissing, and then she gave me a quick massage and a cleanup shower. Perhaps sensing that I'm the type who likes to connect, she even showed me some photos of things that are important to her. During the massage (and almost as an afterthought) she did this really cool thing where she put a knee on each of my buttocks and moved her legs to massage them. Awesome!!

Sopia really went above and beyond with the compliments she gave me. I'm an okay looking, clean guy, I'm in good shape for my age, and I know my eyes are generally attractive to Asian women. But to have her point out each little thing that she liked about me throughout my visit really made my day! In contrast, my random blubberings of "you're very beautiful" and "you have a wonderful body" seem understated and insufficient. Hahaha!

I highly recommend Sopia for beautiful companionship and GFE. Treat her well -- she is a gem! You will see her eyes sparkle with joy and hilarity when she finally trains you to turn 180 degrees at the snap of her fingers. Woof woof! LOL :-)

had the same experience, was not crazy about yuri, but i had to try again, sofia, this girl was so cute, for sure ill ask for her again, her smile,her body,so gentle, soft skin, im not crazy about asian but her i recomend strongly.

all i can say about this beautiful girl is, when is she coming back??

I hope it is soon, great service, good conversation, and really gives you bang for your buck!!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.