Carol

Guest stvee

Does anybody have any contact info for Carol that used to work at InnerImage on Carling?

She would be in her early fourty's..

Thanks In Advance

you could try calling the owner of innerimage, she's downtown now......christa is her name ###########

PHONE NUMBER REMOVED BY THE MOD - PLEASE PM PHONE NUMBERS AND DO NOT PUBLICLY POST THEM - THANKS!

you could try calling the owner of innerimage, she's downtown now......christa is her name ###########

Could we please get a review of what she offers and if there is a link to an ad for her? Otherwise, could you please PM me her #? Thanks

Guest panky_251

She is at Essence in Bell's Corner's. Now part owner. Mileage may very but she is very willing to please.

Guest legslovers4

I had the pleisure to meet Carol long ago. She is really willing to please and she offered Mileage. She is in her fourty's and she looks fine. I don't think you'll be disapointed.

Guest fartydad

You are right i saw the same lady you are talking about. I don't know if she is still around.

Ok, I've been to essence, as recently a the beginning or February, and I don't think it's the kind of mp that you guys are talking about. Maybe I missed something, I don't know. Is there a secret knock or something to let them know you you are there for a massage and more? It was a very good massage but there was never any indication that there were extras.

Believe me, there's no mileage to be had at Essence nowadays. Carol's son (an RMT) and daughter both work there and it's very legit. Carol also got out of Amend before it closed and she is just doing straight massage nowadays.