Afternoon Motels

Can anyone recommend a decent motel/hotel for an afternoon meeting. I used to meet at home but things have changed. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Or just select an SP that offers incalls, your saving your money and often ladies have more toys and erotic goodies on hand in there love cribs....

• Like 1

Incalls or MP's are the way to go.

Why pay extra for a room??

Then, you can leave a Bigger tip and get more from the lovely lady!!

Just to mention the possibility that may be pbourke, like myself may not wish to take incalls or MP's for legal reasons as we all know only outcalls are legal in Canada.

In the summer months I will have a family member visiting me for a couple of months and I am also interested in the responses to pbourke's thread in order to learn where would be the best places to rent for one afternoon, as I won't be taking incalls.

If you do take incall pbourke, then the suggestions of incalls/MPs intead of renting a hotel/motel are great suggestions, but thanks for starting the thread. So far I have learned about hotwire.com. Anymore suggestions for one afternoon.?

• Like 1

I read on merb that there are a few high quality hotels in Downtown Montreal that rent rooms for a couple of hours at low rates (for example Days Inn on Levesque is 54+tx. for a couple of hours).

Assuming that it is true, anybody knows of a high quality hotel in Ottawa that may rent rooms by hour rather than a whole night. This would be great for hobbying since the hotel is good quality, at good price and the time we have to be there is not the whole night and after the hour or two is over we can immediately head back home.

My first choice for a good, clean, comfortable motel is in the south end of Ottawa for under $100....It is the Rideau Heights Motel near Hunt Club on Prince of Wales Dr......I take my beautiful Ottawa princess there every couple of weeks for a few hours and have never been disappointed:)

• Like 1

The travellodge on Carling right off the 417 does do day rates if they are not super busy for $89 plus tax and deposit from 12pm-5pm. I am sure there not the only ones who offer this.

My suggestion would be to call ahead and reserve a room for the day to guarntee you will get that rate.

Also the Westin downtown is doing renovations and are offering great rates during this time they might offer a day rate as well if buisness is slow. The rooms are very nice and so is the view.

xoxo

• Like 1

I agree with Paige, why not just pick an SP who offers incalls. I would tend to think that would make the most sense.

Or just select an SP that offers incalls, your saving your money and often ladies have more toys and erotic goodies on hand in there love cribs....

I agree with Paige, why not just pick an SP who offers incalls. I would tend to think that would make the most sense.

hmmmmm, and what a wonderful choice Paige would be:wink:

There is also another place I know of in Ottawa that offers small bachelor apts for daily/weekly rental. It's called Cardinal Suites. They have affordable daily rates that start around $83.00 and its much more private then a hotel, you do need a credit card or they ask for a pretty big deposit.

I've never personally been here though so I am not sure what its like but it looks very nice from there site.

It's actually on Merivale, they are fairly new and look clean from the outside. Have never heard what they are like on the inside.

There is also another place I know of in Ottawa that offers small bachelor apts for daily/weekly rental. It's called Cardinal Suites. They have affordable daily rates that start around $83.00 and its much more private then a hotel, you do need a credit card or they ask for a pretty big deposit.

I've never personally been here though so I am not sure what its like but it looks very nice from there site.

• Like 1

I've been to Cardinal Suites once for an incall. The room I was in was low-end. Not a dump but definitely not classy. If you're only going to be there for a couple hours it will suffice.

As long as the place is clean and safe, it doesn't have to be the Ritz Carleton in my books!

I've been to Cardinal Suites once for an incall. The room I was in was low-end. Not a dump but definitely not classy. If you're only going to be there for a couple hours it will suffice.

Embassy West on Carling & Kirkwood has been known to have rooms from $89 (changes sometimes weekly however, but is posted outside the building on a sign)...

some of their newer renovated rooms are very nice....the building has been somewhat under slow construction however for several years

someone mentioned Days Inn? I'm not sure if Ottawa has one (haven't checked) but I've stayed in a Days Inn in toronto before for a day-rate and it was more than reasonable...I think $60-something plus taxes from noon till 10pm....worth looking into if theres on in Ottawa or closeby

....and then theres always incalls :-)

There is a hotel beside the baseball stadium at the Vanier Parkway and the 417 ... I'll be damned if I can remember the name of it right now, even though I drive by it 10 times a week. Anyways, I used to get day rates there (for work purposes) all the time, and they were nice rooms.