What happened to a club near Casselman?

My first ever trip to a SC was to some club near casselman/limoges that I think was called the roadhouse or something along those lines. I'd just gotten a fake ID and was driving home from my math tutor's house in limoges, somehow got lost and stumbled upon that place. Actually got a few lapdances with money I was supposed to spend on the tutor :p Never found it again when I went looking years later.

Anyone know where it was located exactly and what happened to it?

I think the club you are talking about is in Carlsbad Springs at the corners of Boundary and Russel Rds (backing onto the train tracks). Not sure if it still exists or not. I haven't been there for years.

It wasn't that long ago that almost every small/medium sized town had their own little club - they're almost all gone now.

So are the hardware stores...

It was on the 5 (St. Albert Rd) if I remember right... The Roadhouse Nightclub... Right at the Russell township line and near the old trailer park.

Kind of on the way out of Embrun on the way to Casselman. I think it's been demolished.

Talking about Casselman, has anyone been to Katrina's lately?

This is a new one for me. Back in the day I thought I knew every stip bar within 100 miles of Ottawa. Still not 100% clear on the location though. I remember a place on a road between the 417 and Cornwall that was literally in the middle of nowhere, log cabin kind of deal, on top of a hill with nothing else around it. Sign said something like "erotic dancing" and I went WTF. Out here? Probably drove by 15 years ago. I remeber the place in Carlsbad Springs which is now the barbeque, never seemed to be any girls in the afternoon and only a few at night. Back in the day there were strip bars in Richmond, Arnprior, Pembroke, Manotick and even tiny Chesterville. The good old days.