Pink Kitty Agency kicks Butt

I never liked to use an agency because I figure they are just an extra middle man. I have to tell you I called jessica today and I was very impressed. She asked me my likes and dislikes and was completly honest with me about all the girls. She went out of her way to find me the girl I was looking for. The best part is the rates are the only 140 1/2 and 200 1hr. You can find her ad in the ottawa sun look for Pink Kitty. I will post a review of the slim 19 yr old she just set me up with later today.

Dreamer

Guest psoe
I never liked to use an agency because I figure they are just an extra middle man. I have to tell you I called jessica today and I was very impressed. She asked me my likes and dislikes and was completly honest with me about all the girls. She went out of her way to find me the girl I was looking for. The best part is the rates are the only 140 1/2 and 200 1hr. You can find her ad in the ottawa sun look for Pink Kitty. I will post a review of the slim 19 yr old she just set me up with later today.

Dreamer

let me know if it is worth to try.

our schedules didn't match up so we are going to try again this week and I will let you know exactly how it went. Definitely try Pink kitty as I am sure they can find you exactly what you like just tell them you saw them on cerb.ca and I am sure they will go out of there way as they did for me.

Dreamer

P.s. I just found out the 19 did some adult film and they have another girl who is a hot local striper.

The guy in the back is the infamous Ray Wolfe and the other chick is either Chantal from ottawa pleasure or her sister. Saw a clip from that movie but don't know what the name was." Pick-up artists-Ottawa" I think.

yes that was chantel or what ever she calls her self now (wam bam thank you mam) would be a better name for her!

Yes that was a Ray wolfe movie I didn't know which one thank you bellringer.

No I am not Ray Wolfe as I probably would not be here reviewing SP's.

Dreamer

p.s. where can I get a copy of that movie?