Abby @ Ottawa Sweetheart

Guest c**io**m7

August is the second most expensive month of the year for me so I am supposed to be taking a break but, I seem to have a voice in my head that is calling me to try all the Asian providers in town..today, it was Ottawa Sweetheart and this little cutie named Abby.

There was a small mix-up in the time, I am not sure if it was me or the agency but Abby was not expecting me until 11:30 and I am sure my time was 11:00. I arrived at the door of a luxury condo downtown (best location yet!!) and went up to the penthouse to be greeted by a very sweet looking young lady, her hair still wet from her recent shower. She was very apologetic and worried that she was not attractive enough because she didn't think I was coming until half an hour later. Her appearance was perfect for me! I was able to see her natural beauty and, believe me, she has it!

Spinner body for sure. I think C measurements is a little generous, more like a larger B but, the biggest and most responsive nipples I have ever seen in my life! I could have spent the entire half hour on her nipples alone.

Abby was a little hesitant at first, seemingly a little shy but, with sensual touch and soft kisses to her shoulders and back and suddenly she was pudding...a gfe similar to a steamy love making session in the movies. Her bbbj was a slow start but, like I said, adding sensuality to the session really helped her loosen up and let go...and then it became fantastic!!

CG and mish to a great finish. I have quite a bit of hair on my chest which really seems to turn on the Asian providers I have been with. They rub their hands through it and love to be hugged tightly with my chest against theirs, Abby was no exception. After mish, she pulled me down to her, wrapped her arms and legs around me and hugged so tight it was like she wanted to put her body inside mine and whispered that it is like hugging a bear and she would love to hug me like that in the winter. It would be my pleasure to spend a cold winter day with Abby, her sensual response could warm me up on the -40 days very easily.

As far as I am concerned, another Asian gem. She is heading away from Ottawa soon to start school to improve her English (which is still quite good) and I hope to see her again before she goes. Chances are budget limitations will stop me but, if I can scrape up enough, I will be there immediately.

Treat this one like a girl friend guys. Stroke her arms, neck, hair...gently kiss her neck, arms, back and inner thigh...hold her close and tight while you do it and she will respond in magical ways!! The only drawback for me, not enough kissing but, I am really starting to find out that kissing is definitely ymmv with everyone and being a smoker is probably working against me. :-(

nice review and good news to hear, since Asian agencies are pretty much synonymous with Bait and Switch...

Agree, Sweetheart seems to be making decent efforts to deliver. A good exception from the norm.

Like Mr.Curious, was also an expensive but fun summer in Ottawa.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.