Skylar Sommers

Imagine a hot blonde that you might be lucky to see on a particularly good night at a bar, sipping a martini and sending out unmistakeable sexual vibes. The one you want to take home with you, and strip out of her tight black dress, and devour?

That was the fantasy that hit me as I first laid eyes on Skylar. A striking blonde with a fit, athletic body, in a short black dress that accentuated her firm round bum and perfect breasts. The dress didn't stay on long; that body had to be seen and worshipped. The full breasts, the defined abs, the lovely long legs, and that bum, so inviting.

picture.php?albumid=4886&pictureid=31368

Intense. Kissing, fondling, licking, and then consummating in a feverish passion, her beautifully-muscled body bathed in sweat from her exertions and her pleasures, and mine fired with desire for this beauty and what she did for me. So intense that we broke the bed! That was a first for me.

This meeting had had a long run-up, ever since Skylar first came on the board. We began corresponding, and I was very excited at the thought of finally meeting her. The experience was more than I had hoped for. I want more!!

Skylar, please come back often, and stay long.

• Like 2

You're making me blush! (I didn't think that was still possible haha, wow). I had such an incredible afternoon, I just wish we'd had more time... there will definitely be a return visit for me. There was that first time for me as well today, for which I thank you! By the way, I managed to fix the bed (mostly), no harm done! Cheers to you my dear ;)

• Like 1

I had the pleasure meeting this very elegant,intelligent,gorgeous, young lady while she was here in Ottawa this week. I can say, there was a lot of foreplay,sweat,sex,oral and one very real, wild and sexy time! I thoroughly enjoyed taking my time exploring every inch of her body and pleasuring her to the fullest.

Skylar is totally gorgeous, what amazing breasts, beautiful shaped bum and her beautiful smile, she is attractive,it was a wild ride and a time to remember for me.

Thanks Skylar see you again ;)

• Like 3

I just found out that Skylar has retired from the business. I just want to wish her well. My one time session with her when she was last in Ottawa was among the most memorable experiences I've ever had in over 15 years of hobbying. Take care Skylar! I will miss you!!

Edited by drdrrp

I happened upon Skylar's ad late Thursday night and fortunately she was available. As she was leaving town early the next morning, it was a now or never kind of thing and am I ever glad that I took the plunge! She greeted me in the doorway of her modern and stylish condo, looking ravishing in a tight black dress, stockings and heels. She has a beautiful girl next door look with a killer body and a huge appetite for sex. From the kissing, to the stroking to the disrobing, to watching her devour my cock in her hot mouth, I knew I was in for a great evening. Her breasts are incredible and she loved having me rub my hands over her stomach and squeezing her breasts while she was riding me cowgirl. There was lots of licking and sucking during 69 and she loved ass play on her. After multiple orgasms between the two of us, we washed up together in the shower and then I kissed her goodbye and wished her a bon voyage. Anxiously looking forward to our next rendezvous.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.