If this is in the wrong section MODS can you please tell me where I should put it? Thanks.

Portable Massage Table for Sale

No tears or rips, mint condition. Original price: $229.99. I'm offering for $200. Price is $150 if picked up by August 29th.

Portable, folding, come with a handy carrying black carrying case. Adjustable legs, tucks away easily in a closet.

Details:

73.7cm x 1.83m / 29 x 72 po (bed only)

2.13/84 po (hors tout avec support facial)

63 x 85 cm / 25 à 33 po (hauteur ajustable)

Weight : 16 Kg / 35 lbs

Supports : 680 Kg / 1500 lbs

6.4cm / 2.5 inch foam consists of 5.7 xm /2.25 inch small cell and 64 cm / .25 inch top layer of Memory Foam

Ivory upholstery with coffee finished legs and piping

Please email [email protected] or or phone 204.5.0.9.8.9.8.8. to arrange pick-up from the downtown area.

AAA165E0-726F-4B41-A27E-05A52560DDEE-4689-000004008CA5B14E.jpg

Edited by Zoe Zee

Well, I put it back up - and Cristy, I have a sense of humour :) haha - I have to with all the stuff that has been going on with me lately!

x

Well, I put it back up - and Cristy, I have a sense of humour :) haha - I have to with all the stuff that has been going on with me lately!

x

What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger!! I feel for you, I hate to see anyone in pain...or in anguish:( Just breath....and breath again....time will heal and take care of things for you:) I will ask the universe to lend you more strength durring this time for you:)

xoxo