Humanity.

What will you do for your naughbor, family member, stranger to show that you believe in humanity. We all want to be happy, we all don't want to suffer. How will you touch someone's heart and make a difference? How will you be a better person and why do you want to be a better person?

Empathy, makes me want to be a better person. Going through hurt has made me never want to hurt anyone else.I will always go out of my way to help people. When we think of our problems compaired to the rest of the worlds, we really should be thankful.

Do you want to leave this world with no regreats. the question is how do we get past ourselfs and realize that others desearve to have and desearve to be happy? Greed is a natural human trade. How do we get past this so we can be usefull for everyone? How do we keep that childlike view of the world? How do we give rather than take?

I am very good friends with a Halifax doctor. We have spent many hours together talking and listening to each other. I have often wondered what I have to offer such a person and one day I asked her.

She told me that my quiet non judgemental way of listening to her was the greatest gift that anyone had ever given her.

So I believe it is my duty/job in life to be with people in a way that makes them feel safe and not judged in any way. I would like to be remembered as a human being that allows others to be human, free and uninhibited.

Weather you enter my home for healing or as my special guest my desire is for you is to feel wanted, important and loved without condition.

I am very good friends with a Halifax doctor. We have spent many hours together talking and listening to each other. I have often wondered what I have to offer such a person and one day I asked her.

She told me that my quiet non judgemental way of listening to her was the greatest gift that anyone had ever given her.

So I believe it is my duty/job in life to be with people in a way that makes them feel safe and not judged in any way. I would like to be remembered as a human being that allows others to be human, free and uninhibited.

Weather you enter my home for healing or as my special guest my desire is for you is to feel wanted, important and loved without condition.

Being a nonjudgmental person is a very special quality. Sometimes that's all anyone really needs is to feel wanted, important and loved without condition. It doesn't take a lot of money to be a useful person. Sometimes all it takes is having an open heart and mind.

It is really good that you know this about yourself. It sounds like your doctor friend has helped you too, to find something very special about yourself.

Thank you for sharing.

The first comment I have gotten after conversing with someone is always"you have the kindest heart". As I feel for everything, sometimes to much. I don't want anyone or anything to have to suffer, feel hate, sadness, discomfort of any kind.

But I still have to work on my understanding and excepting of others as to why they hate, cause conflict are without compassion and understanding, like to hurt and torment. I know these issues are theirs and they are in need of love and understanding not more of the same.

As I believe, to be complete, to be an "empathetic human being" you should be kind, loving and excepting of all types of individuals, even when you don't understand them.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2